Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Some shade getting thrown on the 7s. I didn't go as hard as I did with the 6s but the 7 were a better shoe and had some great designs. I ended up getting the USA/Independence Days, GGs, 35Ks, Bad Apples, N7, GM, XMAS, Black Suede and Pony. Definitely going for the APs. Those are beautiful.

KD dont even wear them now
LeBron didn't wear the XIs, Kobe can't wear the Xs and MJ hasn't been spotted in a pair of XX9s.
Jordan didn't play in a lot of his shoes
laugh.gif
 and even with KD not wearing the 7s they're still selling well, so what's the issue @UrBetterthenME  a sig player doesn't have to wear his shoe, he just has to be signed to Nike/JB, being a popular player and have his name attached to the shoe

laugh.gif
 and even with KD not wearing the 7s they're still selling well, so what's the issue @UrBetterthenME  a sig player doesn't have to wear his shoe, he just has to be signed to Nike/JB, being a popular player and have his name attached to the shoe
I'm just curious cause personally the 7s seem better than the 6s. No hate or debate here bros. They can wear whatever they want.

laugh.gif
I'm just curious cause personally the 7s seem better than the 6s. No hate or debate here bros. They can wear whatever they want.
you good, heck most of us thought the LJXI were better than the soldiers but Lebron didn't agree and I guess KD doesn't agree with us either

Jordan didn't play in a lot of his shoes :lol:  and even with KD not wearing the 7s they're still selling well, so what's the issue @UrBetterthenME
 a sig player doesn't have to wear his shoe, he just has to be signed to Nike/JB, being a popular player and have his name attached to the shoe
So what's your defense of Kobe?

/JK. I don't care. The 7s are hot...well maybe not the elites but I'll reserve judgment until official shots.

laugh.gif
 and even with KD not wearing the 7s they're still selling well, so what's the issue @UrBetterthenME
 a sig player doesn't have to wear his shoe, he just has to be signed to Nike/JB, being a popular player and have his name attached to the shoe
So what's your defense of Kobe?

/JK. I don't care. The 7s are hot...well maybe not the elites but I'll reserve judgment until official shots.
laugh.gif
 nike brain washing they hyped it so much he didn't have to wear the shoe didn't even introduce the shoe on court, how much do them preludes and MP go for
wink.gif

No i hear you but nowadays its cool to dress like a girl

:lol:

No but seriously its that whole metrosexual im in touch with myself and not homophobic so ill wear something feminem to prove a point generation.

To each his own though. I own a light pink polo cuz i think it looks dope on the golf course :lol:

Now if ****** start thinking its ok to wear leggings, dresses, and pink panties...

Last edited:
I agree
The white and pink shoes with angel wings/feathers. Not tryin to beef with anybody or anything.. just wondering if I am the only one who is of this opinion.

I agree. not my style. Seems like people overlook the obvious image of what they are wearing for a multitude of reasons. Not trying to dis people for wearing these, But if they were not a limited/special edition shoe, would they still cop and wear them?

laugh.gif

No but seriously its that whole metrosexual im in touch with myself and not homophobic so ill wear something feminem to prove a point generation.

To each his own though. I own a light pink polo cuz i think it looks dope on the golf course
laugh.gif

Now if ****** start thinking its ok to wear leggings, dresses, and pink panties...
this prob sums it up best ^^^^^ but um your playing right? Lil Wayne's wore leggings a couple times now, and although no one has wore a dress, him, Kanye, and Diddy all wore skirts. as far as everyone talking about the AP being feminine well its a shoe that supports breast cancer dedicated to the players Auntie, would it make sense if the shoe didn't look girlie? also of all 4prs IMHO this one is the least feminine, just wait til people start getting churchy over the angelic look of the shoe
sick.gif

Last edited:
Lol jayz n kanye west wore skirts? Wtf

Was it this thread where one dude got hella upset and said since when has pink symbolized a girl? Uh since the begining of time :lol: dude was trippin

laugh.gif

To each his own though. I own a light pink polo cuz i think it looks dope on the golf course
laugh.gif

Some men do already 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Besides transformers, what dudes out here dressing like chicks?

A long tee aint a dress so don't call it that. I have yet to see anyone wearing skirts or leggings besides chicks and gays. 

Besides transformers, what dudes out here dressing like chicks?

A long tee aint a dress so don't call it that. I have yet to see anyone wearing skirts or leggings besides chicks and gays. 

Well, these tight ***** pants dudes are wearing these days are close enough to leggings. When u have to peel your jeans off or struggle to put them on while standing and wigglin into them, they are pretty much leggings. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom