Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Well, these tight ***** pants dudes are wearing these days are close enough to leggings. When u have to peel your jeans off or struggle to put them on while standing and wigglin into them, they are pretty much leggings.
laugh.gif
its just skinny dudes wearing skinny jeans. YOu don't remember the 80s or early 90s huh?

This is definitely the most neutral AP shoes of the KD line. They way y'all are talking about it, if I had never seen them I would swear they had Hello Kitty & Doc McStuffins plastered on them...

The white and pink shoes with angel wings/feathers. Not tryin to beef with anybody or anything.. just wondering if I am the only one who is of this opinion.

Imma make 'em look good #justwaitonit

But for real, I think some of y'all can pull it off. Just gonna throw on some black tech fleece pants and a plain shirt, they'll be alright. It's not like there's too much pink on the shoe, and I personally think that the angel wing strap is dope.

Last edited:
Lol jayz n kanye west wore skirts? Wtf

Was it this thread where one dude got hella upset and said since when has pink symbolized a girl? Uh since the begining of time :lol: dude was trippin
well like a 100 years ago pink indeed used to symbolize young boys

I agree
I agree. not my style. Seems like people overlook the obvious image of what they are wearing for a multitude of reasons. Not trying to dis people for wearing these, But if they were not a limited/special edition shoe, would they still cop and wear them?
Take away the limited tag, and just have them look good with some proceeds going towards cancer? Yeah, I'd cop. Main reason, because I think they look good. Some proceeds going towards cancer research is a bonus. A lot of us have been affected by cancer in some away. Through that, pink has become more than just a female color, especially in October. And that's the only time I'd rock em, not saying it's not cool to rock em year round. I'd also probably wear em on some of my aunt's bdays, both passed due to breast cancer.

Shoot just texted my connect and he said he can't hold a pair bc of how limited they are. He's never said that to me.

^^^^ Those are dope, if the 7's follow that almost to a tee, we have something really promising on our hands...

No i hear you but nowadays its cool to dress like a girl

laugh.gif

No but seriously its that whole metrosexual im in touch with myself and not homophobic so ill wear something feminem to prove a point generation.

To each his own though. I own a light pink polo cuz i think it looks dope on the golf course
laugh.gif

Now if ****** start thinking its ok to wear leggings, dresses, and pink panties...
Besides transformers, what dudes out here dressing like chicks?

A long tee aint a dress so don't call it that. I have yet to see anyone wearing skirts or leggings besides chicks and gays. 
i'll just leave these here for you

and now you have
laugh.gif

I would like to take the time out to say that the APs look more masculine than each and every one of them in these pics

and now you have
laugh.gif

I would like to take the time out to say that the APs look more masculine than each and every one of them in these pics
those are from years ago and those ain't regular ppl. They hollywood. Show me REAL ppl who ain't transformers dressing like this CURRENTLY 2014-PRESENT

and now you have
laugh.gif

those are from years ago and those ain't regular ppl. They hollywood. Show me REAL ppl who ain't transformers dressing like this CURRENTLY 2014-PRESENT
lil wayne still dresses like this and idc if it was 5yrs ago don't change what was done, and I went with famous people bcuz regular people.....google Walmart photos and you'll find plenty

lil wayne still dresses like this and idc if it was 5yrs ago don't change what was done, and I went with famous people bcuz regular people.....google Walmart photos and you'll find plenty
lol thats a small minority
bruh just let it go, everything you asked for has been proven to you, i'm sorry to destroy the fabric of reality for you but it is what it is

@GrizzlyAnimal  yup
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom