Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Lol. U are lost. Ignorance at its best. The OREO 4s are gonna sit????? I feel like that Dave Chapelle skit from a while back where it's so f****** outlandish I really don't have a response for u, almost unwarranted. You know I really hope they do, but I know they're not going too (especially in my market) a pair of remastered Oreo Jordan 4's-the number one release from this whole damn month, that you can rock with any damn outfit out there, in any season, in any weather, what butter soft whole-grain black leather. Get off the jump rope cause your f****** tripping. Lol but I hope your right.
*I don't have the patience for your kind of thinking, but u also implying that the All Red BULLS 10 and Aunt Pearls are going to sit???? Damn your nuts you just tacky bro
Keep cool my brother.

Look at his join date.

All that needs to be said

How come its always the barely join people always fighting for a shoe to not sit?
laugh.gif

Things that make you go hmmmm
you right, you right, i'm fall back and leave it alone

Im in tears right now!!!!

Side note then Oreos aren't selling day one well atleast not here.

Hypebeast are wanting them 10's all red "time to camp"

Then the liberty 10's OMG a limited shoe with some made up meaning (get the lawn chairs fellas)

Then the Oreo 4 200$ and no net ( I know it's suppose to be like that). As of now the general shoe culture isn't buying this remastered crap. Color ways and limited is what selling shoes. To many releases so cats are going for what's more limited for bragging rights and that ole resell. Nike will soon be going back to its 1 FSR routine if shoes start to sit.

that price increase is hurting some trust me. Espcially resellers. Cause there is a cap on which u can charge over on some kicks. And now Nike cut into their profit with a price increase

4's are my personal fave but I can care less i can wear them anywhere I have over 70 some odd pairs they will get lost in the shuffle I know

KD 6 floral >>> over another black jordan brand shoe with no life to it.

Im in tears right now!!!!

Side note then Oreos aren't selling day one well atleast not here.

Hypebeast are wanting them 10's all red "time to camp"

Then the liberty 10's OMG a limited shoe with some made up meaning (get the lawn chairs fellas)

Then the Oreo 4 200$ and no net ( I know it's suppose to be like that). As of now the general shoe culture isn't buying this remastered crap. Color ways and limited is what selling shoes. To many releases so cats are going for what's more limited for bragging rights and that ole resell. Nike will soon be going back to its 1 FSR routine if shoes start to sit.

that price increase is hurting some trust me. Espcially resellers. Cause there is a cap on which u can charge over on some kicks. And now Nike cut into their profit with a price increase

4's are my personal fave but I can care less i can wear them anywhere I have over 70 some odd pairs they will get lost in the shuffle I know

KD 6&7 floral >>> over another Jordan brand shoe with no life to it.
fixed
roll.gif

them red 10s is going to 24stores in PR alone
eek.gif
 you don't deserve to own them if you strike out
laugh.gif
 florals are in a bunch of FTL in PR as well i'm not even worried

O I thought those were the limited jb shoe. So which one they baiting folks with the liberty 10
they seem to be a lil less but still GR nothing for anyone to worry bout, I haven't seen anything come out this yr that really has been a concern to get (mirror foams not withstanding), I def got everything I wanted last yr as well and I don't see that changing this yr

I may be in the minority, but I think the Oreo 4s WILL sale out. IMO the main reason the previous 4s & 7s didn't sell is because it was the SAME EXACT colorway as the mass produced, hypebeast grail Legend Blue 11s. Nike did themselves a disservice buy releasing 3 different shoes of the same scheme, within a month's timeframe. Also, the Oreo 4s are a 80% all black shoe. Black goes with everything. Guys will match everything with this shoe, so you will have people who don't typically cop shoes with odd colors (i.e. Florals, All-Star releases, Marvin the Martain 7s), cop these just because they are Jordans. 

I hope all of the release shoes this month sit, but they wont. Ill leave it at that. secondly you're not very bright if you base the production numbers off the number of footlockers they have listed on the launch calendar because they have a bunch of stores listed in the Seattle Tacoma area and so far out of 7 or 8 stores that I've called only one is getting them. So it is what it is. and your damn foolish if you think someone who just recently signed up for Niketalk, it somehow directly correlates to your sneaker IQ & out all of the sneaker world if your legit you're on Niketalk cuz if you're not then you don't know nothing right. and I'm not fighting for s*** I start like someone calling me out in the manner that he did when he has nothing to backup his assertion, history is on my side along with the bunch of other hypotheticals that you probably wouldn't comprehend. but like I said I hope you're right

I hope all of the release shoes this month sit, but they wont. Ill leave it at that. secondly you're not very bright if you base the production numbers off the number of footlockers they have listed on the launch calendar because they have a bunch of stores listed in the Seattle Tacoma area and so far out of 7 or 8 stores that I've called only one is getting them. So it is what it is. and your damn foolish if you think someone who just recently signed up for Niketalk, it somehow directly correlates to your sneaker IQ & out all of the sneaker world if your legit you're on Niketalk cuz if you're not then you don't know nothing right. and I'm not fighting for s*** I start like someone calling me out in the manner that he did when he has nothing to backup his assertion, history is on my side along with the bunch of other hypotheticals that you probably wouldn't comprehend. but like I said I hope you're right

View media item 1391867

Florals and asg took a while for me to warm up to. Idk if it's because the rest of the stuff dropping this month sucks but I would cop both of them just not at that Nike robbery price point. Ok satin so a bit over for the change of material but the kd7s should have just stayed at the original price point

Chromeposites also look cool

Well we metion jordans and this tread instantly tanked lmao ok back to shoes.

I like the Kd ext line. Seems after the lebron x ext's they seem to be the only ext's that catch my eye. I even wear the kd boots/shoes. The gamma ones go hard.
Lmaoooo. Jordan talk will derail a thread quick , man . But I hear you. I actually liked the LeBron XI Kings crowns ext and the KD 6 gum ext was straight to me too. These florals and black suedes are good money for me

my local stores in el paso are getting them all so Idc and the only ones I want out of the whole FEB relelase are the florals, personally I could careless if someone strikes out, imho that means you didn't put forth the effort to get them, but only time will tell, if I somehow strike out on florals I don't deserve them and that's my opinion on every and all shoes

Got a little testy in here. I'm going to try for the floral but I won't be upset if I miss out.

Keeping those ^^ clean is going to be some task.

Last edited:
Man I forgot the Kings Crowns. I hope this release is like that. Walk up and walked out in the am with those bad boys. Kings crowns were very nice.

Last edited:
Despite everything that Nike's dropping in this "tax return month", I'll be keeping myself in check and only picking up one pair. All I want:
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future.........oohhh
Said I wanna fly like an eagle... to the sea
Fly like an eagle let my spirit carry me, I wanna...
fly...
Fly right into the future....
Got a little testy in here. I'm going to try for the floral but I won't be upset if I miss out.

Keeping those ^^ clean is going to be some task.
i'm surprised they selling your size

for a change
roll.gif
all love fam

Back
Top Bottom