Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I be afraid to wear APs out anywhere. That white mesh.
meh

My USAs are still looking just fine. wore them most of trip to denver over 4th of july last year and have worn them bout 4-5x since. Mesh still looks nice n white (havent cleaned them either)

That tattoo based print liner on the tongue 
pimp.gif

Reactions: ct3
So I don't know about these Florals being GR. Thought I help a friend on raffle but out of 10 stores 1 Hoh doin gfcfs on Florals and only Champs and Hoh doing fcfs on the AS Kds. Maybe just my town. Anybody having similar or different results?

Last edited:
Why did nike drop all this stuff. Between oreo, ASG and AP. got to choose 2 and its hard.

So I don't know about these Florals being GR. Thought I help a friend on raffle but out of 10 stores 1 Hoh doin gfcfs on Florals and only Champs and Hoh doing fcfs on the AS Kds. Maybe just my town. Anybody having similar or different results?

Must be ur side of town. Everyone in Atl is doing FCFS accept a few smaller malls. Well lenox always does raffles now they don't like line ups there.

So out of 3 HoH near me none are doing raffles.

Has any Nike towns even annonced a raffle for these.

my 2 stores are both fcfs

Skeptical about copping a shoe with roses all over it, but I'll be damned if it ain't one of the cleanest shoes I've seen in a while! Love that it's navy dominant; I have a lot that I can rock with these. The brown leather lining and strap is a nce touch as well.

At the same time, I ain't tryna get clowned by the homies either. Lmao!

Last edited:
Do you ... it aint bout what others think its about what YOU like. If they really ya homies their opinion bout u wont change.

Get them shoes pimpin :smokin

Called the stores in y area, only one getting the AP"s for sure and doing raffles. I don't like this raffle stuff, I'll try the raffle and online. Maybe I will get help for a fellow NT fam.

I do not buy a ton of KDs so thought i'd come in an ask... are there any deals on KD 7's anywhere in a grade school size 6.5? for a bday gift.

Back
Top Bottom