Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They still have a full run to of the floral at retail plus 35 ship.

Well except a 13 might have pulled the trigger to avoid any mess. If I don't get a call

But a full run means not much hype cause KC usually will tax if they can.

Kd7s asg are for wifey so I'm going after a 8.5 or 9 but I won't be able to sit at a CPU and set up like its a Saturday morning. Good looking on the outlets gonna harass a Nike rep and see if they can track a pair down for me

I know they had fsr at the Nike store in Vegas when I was there a few days ago call and ask

Kind of concerned with this issue with the mesh tearing near the toe. How many have experienced the mesh ripping and was it from just normal cuts or people running into your feet. I know the hyperrev showed some tearing but it wasn't nearly as bad as some of the pics in the thread so far. 

Anyone get calls for raffles yet? I'm waiting on calls from Broward Mall and Sawgrass Mills.
Just got the call from my HOH. Glad I don't have to jump through hoops like last year. Waited for unclaimed pair, store ended up doing a re-raffle for the one unclaimed pair, kid directly behind me won, talked him into letting them go for $200. I gave the lil dude my number and told him I would look out in the future if he missed out on something he really wanted, but this guy calls me later that night with his Dad on the phone asking for the shoes back 
laugh.gif

Just got a call from HOH seattle, they got a pair of florals for me sz 13. Pretty damn happy. Wanted the elusive sz 14 cause my foots wide, but no socks for me I guess. Good luck to whoever else cops

Honestly, comparative to resellers and most other resell-consignment sneaker shops, Kicks Crew is damn legit. A lot of sneaks near retail or at retail. Plus no tax, and most of us don't Rock our shoes the second we get them. There defiantly a viable option. The only downside being the shipping time. But I've heard two weeks to the west coast is realstic, not bad, not bad. If u are up for raffle and miss out that's what I would do.

I just got the call. 10.5 from Footlocker in Sawgrass Mills. I think the broads working there were feeling your boy, so maybe that helped me lol.

Sons at the Footaction at Sawgrass said there was no raffle for them, even thought it clearly said so on the website. I saw the raffle list, so they just didn't want to give me a ticket.

You boys have fun on the AP's they are not my cup of tea. No shade they nice just don't want a all white shoe.

Good luck. Will be here to see how it all unfolds though.

0 for 6 so far. I put a lot of miles on my car yesterday.

BDGA dropping these online @10am est if anyone's interested

Edit, they just tweeted noon est

Last edited:
0 for 6 so far. I put a lot of miles on my car yesterday.

BDGA dropping these online @10am est if anyone's interested

Edit, they just tweeted noon est
Then that means tier-0s should be getting them. I was thinking Footlocker, Footaction, and Nike only.

Back
Top Bottom