Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I don't many should have a problem coppin Florals tomorrow, at least here in Atlanta. I went to a store that held a raffle. The employee said not many signed up and there should be some available tomorrow. She stated that was the case for most locations that did raffles. Most here want the Jordans this weekend. Best thing about my city, J's over everythang. Doubt that will be the case for APs, though.

I've really enjoyed the black suede EXT VII's I got (that everyone seemed to not care about) and the Florals look to have the same quality with the leather sockliner and some other nice touches. Never got any of the other florals and unfortunately don't see this in the budget for this week, but hope everyone who wants them gets a pair. I'm out on AP's, just don't care for pink on an all-white shoe.

I'm here for these. Dope shoe.

I'd like to see the actual materials used. Is this a satin type finish with real leathers? 

I just called my vacation spot and both the FTL and FTA are fcfs tomorrow for the florals, being that's its east coast for a change I can cart and drop if I somehow manage to strike out with most people being at work on a thurs

I had copped four ATCs to guarantee a pair, but it looks like the demand is not as strong. Weird because this year's is much better than last year's.

Easy cop on end, was about 10 minutes late but only took one to check out. Page is slow now it seems. Still wonder why Nike EU changed their minds on stocking them.

Hope the APs go as smoothly 
smile.gif

Its definitely a possibility on anything valued over $200 from END or anywhere else to the US. Ive gotten some hefty customs on stuff bought from End ...other sites too. Then sometimes i get lucky and get no customs on orders valued $200+

Last edited:
My size already sold out a few place but other sizes still in stock last i checked. Hopefully can grab these from NDC becausr I doubt any of the stores besides NikeDC will have my size in store

...waiting to see that lace swap though!

Hoping the ASG/Yeezi weekend pulls people off the APs next week... wishful thinking probably, but I'm more excited for pearls than any of the sneakers dropping this weekend.. :nerd:

Its definitely a possibility on anything valued over $200 from END or anywhere else to the US. Ive gotten some hefty customs on stuff bought from End ...other sites too. Then sometimes i get lucky and get no customs on orders valued $200+

I must be lucky then. I only got one custom fee from SNS and knew that was coming.

My size already sold out a few place but other sizes still in stock last i checked. Hopefully can grab these from NDC becausr I doubt any of the stores besides NikeDC will have my size in store

...waiting to see that lace swap though!
I had a 7 in cart and got to the last screen, if I knew you wanted them I would have checked out and let you have them.

Back
Top Bottom