Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
they released a pic of the wtkds yet? the best what the shoe IMO is the kd6s... i nearly cried when i copped. btw if anyone is still looking for florals, downtown jimmy jazz got em
Still kind of early for what the images especially since there are colorways of kd7 still being released

I've struck out every time on NDC. No idea how people are successful. I am as quick as I can possibly be and strike out every time. I was successful once with the Baron 9's but that's only because they didn't sell out til like an hour after they dropped.

for those with snkr 

did you have your cc and billing already saved before you bought?

or did they prompt you to add both things once a pair was secure?

it kept telling me it was going through then said theres no pairs and it would automatically add if it finds any in my size

and then it said sold out
Depends on  your account settings. If you already have payment methods saved in your account then it will automatically use your default payment method. Withn the app itself you can select your size prior to the launch. The only thing they prompt me to enter is my NDC password. Some people are reporting that it is asking them for the security code on the back of their credit card, but Nike hasnt asked me for that in a while. I guess when you purchase from them all the time using the same card it becomes pretty silly to keep asking for it. As far as using the snkrs app I manually started refreshing mine on the aunt pearl tile untile the buy now button popped up. The size was preselected I clicked buy now, then it redirected me to a page that looked like a cart on NDC. Then it prompted me to enter my password. Then it attempeted to add to my cart but it said that all pairs were busy and asked if I wanted to automatically purchase if a pair became available I clicked yes, after about 30 seconds it automatically finished the purchase. 

Last edited:
Depends on  your account settings. If you already have payment methods saved in your account then it will automatically use your default payment method. Withn the app itself you can select your size prior to the launch. The only thing they prompt me to enter is my NDC password. Some people are reporting that it is asking them for the security code on the back of their credit card, but Nike hasnt asked me for that in a while. I guess when you purchase from them all the time using the same card it becomes pretty silly to keep asking for it. As far as using the snkrs app I manually started refreshing mine on the aunt pearl tile untile the buy now button popped up. The size was preselected I clicked buy now, then it redirected me to a page that looked like a cart on NDC. Then it prompted me to enter my password. Then it attempeted to add to my cart but it said that all pairs were busy and asked if I wanted to automatically purchase if a pair became available I clicked yes, after about 30 seconds it automatically finished the purchase. 
Cant wait to get the app once its out on android, you think the app is better then buying on NDC ?

Cant wait to get the app once its out on android, you think the app is better then buying on NDC ?
No expert on how it works but it seems to have its pros/cons. As of right now it seems to be easier to score a pair using it, but only a small percentage of people have it. I expect it to get exploited on both ios and android eventually, then it will be the wild wild west again. If it gives everyone an advantage over bot users and services it could be a good thing. Even if you have multiple accounts with it you still have to be hands on with it in order to purchase (for now) . As long as you have to manually enter your password in order to get in line it temporarily levels the playing field a little bit. I copped a somewhat difficult to obtain shoe on 4g which was almost impossible for me to do before. 

Did Nike release the gold medals in a size 15? I wasnt crazy abot them when they came out but starting to realize it  works really well on the KD7. Can't find a pair anywhere. 

Last edited:
Was able to pick up the Aunt Pearls today. Stoked
tongue.gif
. Anybody know how limited they were?

No expert on how it works but it seems to have its pros/cons. As of right now it seems to be easier to score a pair using it, but only a small percentage of people have it. I expect it to get exploited on both ios and android eventually, then it will be the wild wild west again. If it gives everyone an advantage over bot users and services it could be a good thing. Even if you have multiple accounts with it you still have to be hands on with the both in order to purchase (for now) . 

Did Nike release the gold medals in a size 15? I wasnt crazy abot them when they came out but starting to realize it  works really well on the KD7. Can't find a pair anywhere. 
Lol I have the app but I totally forgot to use it. I went the NDC route instead. I was able to cop but had to wait in line for 20 minutes.

No expert on how it works but it seems to have its pros/cons. As of right now it seems to be easier to score a pair using it, but only a small percentage of people have it. I expect it to get exploited on both ios and android eventually, then it will be the wild wild west again. If it gives everyone an advantage over bot users and services it could be a good thing. Even if you have multiple accounts with it you still have to be hands on with it in order to purchase (for now) . As long as you have to manually enter your password in order to get in line it temporarily levels the playing field a little bit. I copped a somewhat difficult to obtain shoe on 4g which was almost impossible for me to do before. 

oooh ok thanks for the info bro, i just checked the app seems like it officially launches tomorrow Feb 20th & No on nike launch calendar it says Gold medals came up to size 14 sorry bro ... here the link -http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/kd7-premium

oooh ok thanks for the info bro, i just checked the app seems like it officially launches tomorrow Feb 20th & No on nike launch calendar it says Gold medals came up to size 14 sorry bro ... here the link -http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-11/kd7-premium
I will take your word for it, not opening that link seeing those pics would make it worse lol. 

I will take your word for it, not opening that link seeing those pics would make it worse lol. 
True, if i knew Gold medals came out i would of got them but Tbh i think i was unpluged or something because i didnt see no news on them or pictures till on a fb group i seen a guy selling them on release day lol i was like "where have i been" crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

True, if i knew Gold medals came out i would of got them but Tbh i think i was unpluged or something because i didnt see no news on them or pictures till on a fb group i seen a guy selling them on release day lol i was like "where have i been" crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I was thinking they would eventually come out with better colorways, so I passed on them and a few  other colorways. Now they have dried up n larger sizes and I am regretting it. At least now I know I didnt even have a chance on the medals. Looking for 35,000 degress and texas colorway now for a decent price. Think I'm just going to ID a colorway that I really like. I know a lot of cats don't like the weathermans but I'm going after those day one, I'm already looking for a 20% code

For those who didnt know like my self the Nike SNKRS app will officially be available tomorrow Feb 20th thats what it shows on nike launch calendar -http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch

Wish i had it today to buy the AP even tho i bough them lol

For those who didnt know like my self the Nike SNKRS app will officially be available tomorrow Feb 20th thats what it shows on nike launch calendar -http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch

Wish i had it today to buy the AP even tho i bough them lol
LOL, its been on the calendar all week. They just have been changing the date it said 19th earlier 

Back
Top Bottom