Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
KD in the APs tonight. hopefully he stays in the 7s from now on..

Still kind of early for what the images especially since there are colorways of kd7 still being released

only reason i asked was because homey said he cant wait for the wtkds to drop. i feel like wtkds can only have 2 outcomes. really nice or really corny

No funny ish, but where do y'all live that can walk into Ftl and grab the AP's. Any release with decent hype here in NYC has to have a raffle and working 12hr shifts makes it damn near impossible to do that

For those who didnt know like my self the Nike SNKRS app will officially be available tomorrow Feb 20th thats what it shows on nike launch calendar -http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/launch

Wish i had it today to buy the AP even tho i bough them lol

Still for just for apple only?

where the heck did you just walk in and grab a pair
i went up and down 34th st today during lunch and they're all out of the aunt pearls :frown:

Last edited:
He wore them like 8 mins. I'm about to post this when I'm seeing him change to whatever that dark color sneaker.lol.
laugh.gif
just saw that when they showed him on the bench.

only reason i asked was because homey said he cant wait for the wtkds to drop. i feel like wtkds can only have 2 outcomes. really nice or really corny
I don't think we saw pic last year until April and they released in June. I dont know how they are gonna mix all these coloways into one pair of shoes. It will be interesting to see what they do with the posite. I'm guessing they will use the AS posite on one shoe and easy money posite would be dope. Just hope they dont make both shoes the same like the WTK, then again I hope they finally make a what the shoe in my size for once 

Yeah he already took them off and now has a black & red shoe on whilst on bench.
Don't know what they are don't look lie a VI or a VII.. Or any KD at that.

Last edited:
I don't think we saw pic last year until April and they released in June. I dont know how they are gonna mix all these coloways into one pair of shoes. It will be interesting to see what they do with the posite. I'm guessing they will use the AS posite on one shoe and easy money posite would be dope. Just hope they dont make both shoes the same like the WTK, then again I hope they finally make a what the shoe in my size for once 

nah i like how they did it to me the shoe just flowed unlike the WTL those seems clunky to me

i'm just gonna assume he probably won't be rocking any 7s (other than elites) this season.

That strap must be an issue on the foot, or maybe the orthotics obviously as stated here before. I Still love the silhouette . I went crazy on the lebron XI last year and Bron hardly wore em. this year in going ham on the 7's and Kd aint wearing em lol. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom