Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Got shipping confirmation from Eastbay and Foot Locker.

Will be here Wednesday. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Just got shipment confirmation from Eastbay.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I actually like them lol
also bounce wear order shipped
shout out to for the link being posted
you are the true definition of NT family
THANK YOU SO MUCH

The WTK9's are garbage because they don't follow the spirit of the 'What the' theme. Really has nothing to do with how loud they are or are not, imo.

People were so hyped on the KD 7 when they came out, why did a lot of people do a 180? Was it the color ways? I think a lot of hype dies when there are no limited releases for a model. People stop caring when its a GR...

bouncewear and basket revolution pairs shipped 
nthat.gif

the way the WTKDs were sitting on basket revolution, I was beginning to think it was a error and they over sold

People were so hyped on the KD 7 when they came out, why did a lot of people do a 180? Was it the color ways? I think a lot of hype dies when there are no limited releases for a model. People stop caring when its a GR...
Easy question to answer.

KD only played 27 games and there were too many gimmick/crazy patterns on the posite.

The VII screamed for simple basic color combos.

Hold up..... These Hi Top abominations were confirmed as the WTK9s? With not a trace of any other Kobe 9 found on them? With both shoes looking identical & what not? This was actually a WHAT THE shoe?!

Really?!

the low customs are much better

anyway i finally got to see the wtkd7 in person and MAAAAAAAAAAN 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

they pop so hard for the summer

it was the colorways

so much trash with only a few solid releases scattered throughout.

wrong thread????

I know exactly what thread I'm in, Dawg.
Dudes were chiming in on their worst WT shoe compared to the WTKD7s. Found it hard to believe those Kobes were actually a WT shoe forreal.

A lot of trash colorways. Only about 7-8 colorways tops were even wearable, IMO. Plus the fact that KD didn't wear them. You know how the masses feel about when the athlete don't endorse the shoe. :rofl: I could care less about that (Lebron 11s are dope AF) ..... But I couldn't ignore all the wack colorways on the KD7 model.

Last edited:
Dudes were chiming in on their worst WT shoe compared to the WTKD7s. Found it hard to believe those Kobes were actually a WT shoe forreal.
Okay. Didn't see where people were trashing on the WTKD VII and there wasn't a quote with your pics.

I think it's one of the best uses of the WTK idea.

Like the Aunt Pearl strap and All Star strap. Like the Easter mesh and the Gold Medal logo.

Posite is a little suspect but the underlay makes up for that.

Last edited:

Okay. Didn't see where people were trashing on the WTKD VII and there was a quote with your pics.
I think it's one of the best uses of the WTK idea.
Like the Aunt Pearl strap and All Star strap. Like the Easter mesh and the Gold Medal logo.
Posite is a little suspect but the underlay makes up for that.

I think he's talking about when I was saying the Kobe is the worse and the Lebron xi is the best IMO.

I'm waiting to get my KD in. I def like them but can easily love them once I check them out on foot.

That right shoes posite leaves much to be desired :lol:

1.WTL X

2.WTKD 5

3.WTKB 8

4.WTKB 7

5.WTL XI

6.WTKD 6

7.WTKB 9

i actually like all 7 a lot 

WTL XII <- Why?

Back
Top Bottom