Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Okay. Didn't see where people were trashing on the WTKD VII and there wasn't a quote with your pics.
I think it's one of the best uses of the WTK idea.
Like the Aunt Pearl strap and All Star strap. Like the Easter mesh and the Gold Medal logo.
Posite is a little suspect but the underlay makes up for that.

Oh I agree. WTKD7s are one of the better What the concepts to me. I have no complaints..... well maybe that "wing" strap. Lol. I just think they aren't perceived better on NT because of all the other colorways on this model. Trust me, at my spot where I heard the camp out line started at around 10::00 pm the previous night :rofl: .....When dudes finally copped their pairs, they stated taking selfie pics, some wore them straight out the store, others were doing "Hi Fives" amongst each other. I haven't seen this type of response for a shoe in a minute.

Only on NT do we go "ho hum" for a dope shoe if the numbers aren't similar to WT-MVP Lebron 10s. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Oh I agree. WTKD7s are one of the better What the concepts to me. I have no complaints..... well maybe that "wing" strap. Lol. I just think they aren't perceived better on NT because of all the other colorways on this model. Trust me, at my spot where I heard the camp out line started at around 10::00 pm the previous night
roll.gif
.....When dudes finally copped their pairs, they stated taking selfie pics, some wore them straight out the store, others were doing "Hi Fives" amongst each other. I haven't seen this type of response for a shoe in a minute.

Only on NT do we go "ho hum" for a dope shoe if the numbers aren't similar to WT-MVP Lebron 10s. [emoji]128175[/emoji]
Couldn't agree more..

Except the wings comment
happy.gif
 Thought that was the perfect part to take from AP.

PEEP HIS TWO FAVS. My point has been made. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
what's your point? has nothing to do w/ how hyped the shoe is for being at the top or bottom of my list. I list from top to bottom on how i like the actual shoe, but thx a lot for chiming in with you .02 action jackson

thats exactly what I was thinking when dude said the past 3 "what the" were wack (kobe 9 don't count
laugh.gif
)

like as soon as they become obtainable they're garbage, yeah OK

WTL11 and WTKD 7 are too dope, all imo lol

about to say forget it and go cop the wtkd...i wear a 13 but they only have a 14 left and to be able to get a shoe that i want thats been selling out/well at retail 2 days later after RD...might regret it if i don't!

sizes are around bro, don't settle for the size 14
more like settling to cop ( i want the shoe don't get me wrong)...but i don't have the patience to call every store in the city...i call most i know that got them and they are sold out...

sizes are around bro, don't settle for the size 14

more like settling to cop ( i want the shoe don't get me wrong)...but i don't have the patience to call every store in the city...i call most i know that got them and they are sold out...

Yea that 13 can't be tough. Grab the 14 if you can. I'd imagine you can sell for cost of you get a 13.

I actually like quite a few color ways of KD7, but not for $150. I just grabbed the electric eels for $90 shipped off the bay. Also looking at grabbing the all stars and weatherman for $105 each too.

I actually like quite a few color ways of KD7, but not for $150. I just grabbed the electric eels for $90 shipped off the bay. Also looking at grabbing the all stars and weatherman for $105 each too.

Have you tried stock locating the all stars and weathermans at Footlocker and fam?

Have you tried stock locating the all stars and weathermans at Footlocker and fam?
No FTL near me. No anything near me for that matter lol

How much are they at FTL stores?

No FTL near me. No anything near me for that matter lol

How much are they at FTL stores?

They were like $99 last I heard.

People were so hyped on the KD 7 when they came out, why did a lot of people do a 180? Was it the color ways? I think a lot of hype dies when there are no limited releases for a model. People stop caring when its a GR...
Best colorways released early  (Gold Medals and and Global GamesI.  Aunt pearls and WTKDs always sell well, but outside of that the price increase may have affected sales 200 for the EXTS 
mean.gif
 All star colorway looked a bit feminine IMO. I tried to catch my pairs on sale but 15s always dry up early.  I was hoping for a  2k model. Now my hunt for a WTKD in size 15 begins. 

People were so hyped on the KD 7 when they came out, why did a lot of people do a 180? Was it the color ways? I think a lot of hype dies when there are no limited releases for a model. People stop caring when its a GR...

The colorways. I got the USA's and expected a lot of other dope colorways down the line. I was sadly mistaken. :smh:

I slept on the gold medals and global games, but the rest weren't worth retail or were :x

Too many corny gimmicks attached to them also. We don't need a theme with every sneaker. Just give us a dope colorway.

Oh I agree. WTKD7s are one of the better What the concepts to me. I have no complaints..... well maybe that "wing" strap. Lol. I just think they aren't perceived better on NT because of all the other colorways on this model. Trust me, at my spot where I heard the camp out line started at around 10::00 pm the previous night :rofl: .....When dudes finally copped their pairs, they stated taking selfie pics, some wore them straight out the store, others were doing "Hi Fives" amongst each other. I haven't seen this type of response for a shoe in a minute.

I feel the same way.

I ended up picking up a pair of the Christmas KDs from FNL. Had a $20 rewards card so the price wasn't awful, but still on the fence with them. Will probably decide what to do when my WTKD comes in.

what's your point? has nothing to do w/ how hyped the shoe is for being at the top or bottom of my list. I list from top to bottom on how i like the actual shoe, but thx a lot for chiming in with you .02 action jackson

Action What?! Anyways looka' here, Dawg. I own a good 10 pairs of KD5s. Anybody that knows me KNOWS that's my fav KD model. But ain't nothing official about those WTKD5s except for the fact they were limited as hell. Joints are downright ugly.

I'm calling Duck Tales on anybody that likes THAT SHOE based off looks alone. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

How much do you think it gets hit with customs?  That's suck if this will end up cost me close to 3 :frown:.
Since it's over $200, pretty likely. If they're sent by DHL, it'll cost you 10% + a $7 fee. The total will be around $240-$250.

Back
Top Bottom