Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Tired of seeing people calling these videos reviews when they aren't reviews of the shoes. Most of the "review" videos are glorified preview videos so people can get some e-fame. Please bring something of substance to the table....
bu bub bu bub ubu bubu bub ubuu birds eye view chicka view view view view

*offs self*

Tired of seeing people calling these videos reviews when they aren't reviews of the shoes. Most of the "review" videos are glorified preview videos so people can get some e-fame. Please bring something of substance to the table....

Repped when I re-up.

This wave of everyone getting a camera and uploading videos stating the obvious is beyond lame :lol:

If I'm watching a video related to sneakers on YouTube (which almost never happens), it's one of that Nightwing dude's videos since he at least actually has a purpose.

Last edited:
Repped when I re-up.

This wave of everyone getting a camera and uploading videos stating the obvious is beyond lame :lol:

If I'm watching a video related to sneakers on YouTube (which almost never happens), it's one of that Nightwing dude's videos since he at least actually has a purpose.

same here.

if i wanted to see a kid open a box with glee, i'll just buy my son a happy meal, and then eat all his fries.

How did you see them at FTL?

My wife and I are regulars at the local FTL, they busted out the DMVs, USAs, and the Kobe USAs for us to check out. The KDs were in gs sizes but still looked like must haves. The Kobes were sz 10 but I'm not feeling those.

same here.

if i wanted to see a kid open a box with glee, i'll just buy my son a happy meal, and then eat all his fries.
said he would eat all his fries 
roll.gif

Will be getting the USA's :smokin

Yep, it's like having a car review where you just take a camera around it.

I feel like I'm trying to give the lebron xii a chance. But these were love at first sight. Nice to see KDs sig finally really competing with lebrons aesthetically (imo) and even from a material standpoint.

It seems like a pretty big jump to go from the cheap plastic VI to the mesh, dynamic flywire, and posite. Seems like a seamless way to transition from the Elite VI. If they have some type of shank and if the traction is as good as it looks they could be really competitive with Kobe's on court.

Haven't copped KD's since the 4's but I'm really feeling the design on these. Can't wait to see the other colorways in the coming months.

Shoe looks great. If the leaked images of the Lebron 12 are the actual final product, I see myself buying a ton of KDs this year.
Really like how they went away from the terrible KD 6 tongue/lacing system, and actually put a normal tongue, with a normal lacing system on this year.
Shoe has a ton of potential, can't wait to see future colorways.

I got to hold the KD7 today. The quality is definitely there. The foamposite and strap detail really compliment the shoe. I'm game for next week's release, just in time for the 4th

View media item 1040331

Last edited:
My potna let me snap a pic of the DMV cw so I had to make it quick, he said he wasn't spose to let me take a pic of course, saw the USA cw also and the KD VII box, Nike stepped their game up with the VII's
i need these bad. wearing my 2 pair kd6 elite til i get these

Back
Top Bottom