Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
On feet of the USA cw. These are fffffffire!

Kevin Durant KD VII (7) On Feet:

wow I'm completely sold

don't want the USA colorway but as soon as these hit ID I'm ordering a pair, DMVs are a cop too

the loud colorways are gonna be dope for this shoe, looking forward to some translucent soles too

^Agreed
laugh.gif

Not big on buying matching shirts/jerseys but I would really like that shirt with maybe just a small KD logo.  Looks good otherwise

Both the USA and DMV are GR, huge GR because they're introducing the new model

Not to say they aren't GR

but the Pre Heat's were introducing the model also. So this wasn't a good reason and shows you're just giving your opinion.

Yeah you're correct. They did the preheat KD6 and seat pleasant on the same day for nike
Nah the Preheat VI was a few days before the SP. Preheat dropped on Saturday, then the SP dropped on Wednesday or so the following week. If memory serves me correctly..

These shoes are fresh. Def a nice upgrade from the VI. Really curious to see how these fit for ballin.

Nah the Preheat VI was a few days before the SP. Preheat dropped on Saturday, then the SP dropped on Wednesday or so the following week. If memory serves me correctly..

Nahh. Cuz I definitely copped the seat pleasants the same day I did the seat pleasants at NikeDC for KD's event lol

Maybe in DMV only, then. Everywhere else the SP's weren't available until the middle of the week.

Yeah I think it was a niketown only thing. either way those things were wack lol. But yeah, preheat this year is supposed to be June 28th if I'm not mistaken....only time will tell

Dude in the vid said they had forefoot zoom...can anybody confirm :nerd:? I haven't seen that in any of the tech specs. That's gonna be a big determining factor if I pick these up for ball or not.

I know somebody on NT has these in hand or on feet...what's the deal?

Last edited:
Had both the usa and "mango" colorways in my hands (gs)... they seem to have way better tech in them then the 6s... but look bulky and the strap seems a little misplaced

Back
Top Bottom