Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
The Elite is $225 retail. So your saving $25 but those Elites are worth way more than that at the moment. That's a steal for those.

Y'all have all the outlet luck. Dude in the Kobe 9 thread posted 3 Kobe 9 Elites sitting in a Chi outlet. I don't think the discount will be much though on GGs. Nike outlets are basically Nike retail stores now. $10 off at the most probably.
unless you got to a clearance store. They give you the lowest of the low.

Y'all have all the outlet luck. Dude in the Kobe 9 thread posted 3 Kobe 9 Elites sitting in a Chi outlet. I don't think the discount will be much though on GGs. Nike outlets are basically Nike retail stores now. $10 off at the most probably.
unless you got to a clearance store. They give you the lowest of the low.
Wait what? What about factory stores?

laugh.gif

Nah. I may hit up Cap Ctr Blvd for the Kobe 9 lows though. Just pulled the trigger on MC low IDs and Influence 9 Elites so I'm holding off on the CBTS for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
I have a hard time seeing KD leaving nike when he is posting nike commercials on his IG and footlocker is sending emails with the Baddest campaign jpg. I might be wrong but my assumption is staying with the swoosh. Side note, I wear an insole for my arches and I forgot to put it in my VII's before I left for the day. Not many shoes that I would be pain free in after walking all day, but the KDVII is one of them. Looking forward to a couple new pairs.

Last edited:
I have a hard time seeing KD leaving nike when he is posting nike commercials on his IG and footlocker is sending emails with the Baddest campaign jpg. I might be wrong but my assumption is staying with the swoosh. Side note, I wear an insole for my arches and I forgot to put it in my VII's before I left for the day. Not many shoes that I would be pain free in after walking all day, but the KDVII is one of them. Looking forward to a couple new pairs.
what other shoes would leave you pain free?

[ATTACHMENT=7659]image.jpg (202k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
what other shoes would leave you pain free?
I teach elementary school and stand on concrete/tile flooring all day. Broke out the VII's the other day. Lebron X's were always pretty good, Lebron iX elites were nice and the IX lows. Some of the trainers that had the "fit sole" a couple years ago were good too. Several frees are good until they wear down. Really feeling the comfort level on the VII's though. I can't wait to try them on the basketball court!

[ATTACHMENT=7659]image.jpg (202k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
I teach elementary school and stand on concrete/tile flooring all day. Broke out the VII's the other day. Lebron X's were always pretty good, Lebron iX elites were nice and the IX lows. Some of the trainers that had the "fit sole" a couple years ago were good too. Several frees are good until they wear down. Really feeling the comfort level on the VII's though. I can't wait to try them on the basketball court!

Repped for being a teacher. I have a lot respect for people in your profession. Are the kids you teach old enough to recognize the heat that you're wearing to class?

Funny you ask, I taught younger elementary for the first time last year and they were constantly walking up and feeling the different textures of my kicks, but now they are asking about release dates in 5th grade! Lol it's pretty funny.

Global Games came from Foot Locker finally. Funny they have the Eastbay sticker on them. 2 down. Now just waiting on Hanon order.

Last edited:
Funny you ask, I taught younger elementary for the first time last year and they were constantly walking up and feeling the different textures of my kicks, but now they are asking about release dates in 5th grade! Lol it's pretty funny.
The inquisitive nature of an adolescent mind...

They get to see these shoes on television, movies, internet... but rarely do they get in much up-close contact with these coveted apparel items. 

I say this because i have little cousins that always compliment me on my sneakers and they're always "wow'd" by the funky designs and bright tones.

If kids had money, they'd be hypebeasts, too.

Some guy on another forum said he thought i was 23 based on my sneaker selection.

I told him fashion is a reflection of self expression and personality. There is no age limit or time card on what you can wear at what age. 

Do what makes you comfy. 

Can't beleebs that y'all are already receiving your GG's. I waited 3 weeks, so what's 3 more days.

But still...

Back
Top Bottom