Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

why is the GM so sought after? We still have them sitting here at HOH in Canada.

Which location? They've been sold out here for a while now.
Well... a few reasons. The GM KD IV was super hard to get. Most people that missed out on those, grabbed these. Some peeps that have the GM IV's (me) naturally needed these too! Some people that missed out on the USA's needed these. People that love gold needed these. Fans of USA Basketball needed these. Resellers also needed these because they know about all of the above ^^^ 
laugh.gif

This line isn't really a classic but at least the thread is good for the lulz
laugh.gif
I think in terms of comfort and aesthetics as a whole...it's the best KD yet. But Nike never really nailed it with one or two particular colorways.

People talk about the IVs being classics (which they are), but they're also really uncomfortable
laugh.gif

anyone's AP order from Bouncewear arrive yet? or does the tracking info give any real info. I believe my last update was on the 23rd of Feb. And i believe there were only about 4-5 updates so far, none revealing any true info. Thanks 

I think someone in the other thread said one of those dudes dad was a regional gm or something like that at a FL.I dont remember the story exactly anymore, but its in the smurf thread.

The original Smurfs cartoon was my Saturday morning all time favorite. Then came Fraggle Rock! :smile:

Last edited:
I think someone in the other thread said one of those dudes dad was a regional gm or something like that at a FL.I dont remember the story exactly anymore, but its in the smurf thread.

The original Smurfs cartoon was my Saturday morning all time favorite. Then came Fraggle Rock!
smile.gif
I'm just going to rep you for the fraggle rock reference.  Do you know how long ago that was?

The original Smurfs cartoon was my Saturday morning all time favorite. Then came Fraggle Rock!
smile.gif
I'm just going to rep you for the fraggle rock reference.  Do you know how long ago that was?
UNCLE TRAVELING MATT FTW!!!!! them postcards he sent had me
roll.gif

This thread mad quiet. Weathermans must be some serious trash. I tried adding to cart on ndc just to see what happens and couldn't because of all the bots.lol

Last edited:
This thread mad quiet. Weathermans must be some serious trash. I tried adding to cart on ndc just to see what happens and couldn't because of all the bots.lol
i went to footaction and did pay after delivery with paypal i mean it dont matter anyway cause its backordered until the 12th lol 

I should of went with NDC instead of FTL .. NDC failed me at first so I got em on FTL  without a problem.. Could have save $7 :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom