**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Can yall imagine the faces of that audience when they play the album and hear how it begins? :lol:

After watching that Ellen's show performance, I'm even more GEEKED to see KDot in July.
Just got back from Jcole, Ludacris, ice cube, yelawolf etc concert this past weekend!

Kendrick is only performing one song from TPAB at shows.... Sooooo disappointing . Basically doing the same exact set list as he's been doing for 2 years. Smh

Kendrick is only performing one song from TPAB at shows.... Sooooo disappointing . Basically doing the same exact set list as he's been doing for 2 years. Smh

He's probably doing that because his tour hasn't started yet

He's probably doing that because his tour hasn't started yet

I mean, considering he's performing at Bonnaroo in less than two weeks, and his set list is almost identical to what he performed there in 2013 aside from one song, I'm super disappointed and was hoping for a very new show and not the same ones he's been doing.

Why wouldn't he want to promote his new album at these festivals?

Dude should NOT be headlining festivals if he's gonna be lazy and give us the same exact set we've been seeing from him for the past two years. I'm praying he's a surprise guest during Flying Lotus' set the same night and they perform Never Catch Me. I can only hope.

I'd say he has something big planned for his tour so he's not going to perform many records without doing it the way he wants on the tour.

K. Dot + Imagine Dragons in September in Vegas...Body is ready

Anyone going to BET Experience out here in LA?

Cube x Snoop X Kendrick + TDE

Hope Kendrick does more than 1 song from TPAB :lol:

Hope Snoop does Bush :smokin

Man... NYC concerts look like the worst experience a fan and artist can have. People can't have fun.

Last edited:
Man... NYC concerts look like the worst experience a fan and artist can have. People can't have fun.

I can definitely tell you haven't been to a concert in NYC, Summerjam is just ratchet and isn't representive at all.

I saw Kendrick here over 4 times already and each concert had an amazing crowd.

Back
Top Bottom