**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

NT needs to send bronocation some cassette tapes of Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Low End Theory, Paid In Full, The Score, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik, and other classics. Hip hop history care package.

You forgot the masterpiece known as All Eyez On Me
Tbh Me Against the World is better than All Eyez On Me in my opinion.
Dear Mama :smokin

sick.gif
mean.gif

K. Dot the prophet. 

My thoughts:

This might be untitled but it def aint unmastered. On these throwaways, this boy continue to show he mastered rap and is a more a musician than a traditional rapper. Using various arrays of melodies, vocal cadences, rap flows, and substantive bars.

1. "untitled 01 | 08.19.2014." - Dude describes judgement day and begs to be spared cus he lead a good life. **** is soooo fya. Boy got them eternal damnation bars
2. "untitled 02 | 06.23.2014." - This was fused at the end of Blue Faces on Jimmy Fallon talk show. This is dope af. Got tat bounce to it. Sound like Kendrick ft. Kendrick
3. "untitled 03 | 05.28.2013." - This song made me hate Kendrick for the Colbert drop and no track. I think the live song is way better, but this song type funky still. Almost feels like a different song, cus of the passion and ferocity Kendrick delivered in his words live vs this recorded track. This is still a good vibe out song.
4. "untitled 04 | 08.14.2014." - Head is the answer? Then make this dude president, word to B Clinton. This more of a skit or interlude. Its cool.
5. "untitled 05 | 09.21.2014." - real raw rap and smoove vibez. erbody spittin came wit it
6. "untitled 06 | 06.30.2014." - my fav joint on this. They recorded this **** on a bed of clouds while drinking chamomile tea n looking through potpourri catalogues. song is (dimly) lit af tho. Son bought the 70s to 2016
7. "untitled 07 | 2014 - 2016" - tthis **** haard on some modern trap ****. dude just ridin the beat on some simple tip. 2nd half son went off :x putin J elect in check and reflecting on his success. Soundn like Nas on this
8. "untitled 08 | 09.06.2014." - Blue- funky rhythm and bass in ya -faces. **** tooo groooovy. I can see zombies catchin wreck wit this on some thriller steez. :pimp:
Kdot music trash is a treasure to me. I dont look at this as better or worse than TPAB. For me its TPAB extended. And I can dig it. Dont know what to rate this, but if I haaad to as an EP, 9/10

Last edited:
After my 6th listen through the entire album, Imma give this a 8.5/10. Only thing cringeworthy was the beginning skit of the album :lol:

After my 6th listen through the entire album, Imma give this a 8.5/10. Only thing cringeworthy was the beginning skit of the album :lol:

Man that intro is definitely "not pre game with the homies" certified.

I end up skipping through it every time

What are your guys' top 5 Kendrick songs? :nerd:

Everything from KLEP to TPAB

Anything from....
Wanna be heard
Cartoons and cereal
Vanity slaves 1&2
Ignorance is bliss
HiiiPower
ADHD
RR Era
Poe MansDreams
Spiteful Chant

To got damn anything literally....

Just take "Real" away and No make up

Last edited:
 He can switch up at anytime and not make the same music over again .. Kendrick has a different variation of sounds..

QFT

You can never expect him to always sound the same. 

You'll never know what you're gonna get but consistency. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the flow that Kendrick used on Untitled 2 come out on "IYRTITL"? Didn't that come out February 2015?

::checks date of Untitled 2::

Back
Top Bottom