**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Listening to this LIT is amazing brahs. Too groovy. If you partake in that activity.

This was what made me change my tune and love the album. Although I was partaking in a different activity than what you are referring to im sure.

Mortal man is a classic track, that's for sure. Beautiful track, although I'm surprised I still don't got a favorite track yet.

1. Hood Politics (possibly may favorite- at least top three kendrick tracks EVER) "BOO BOO"
2a. King Kunta
2b. These Walls

So far...

As far as being in a listening session for jus one track... U is obvious but other than that if say Blacker the Berry based on intensity or Wesleys Theory cause of all that went into that track production wise and how they made it sound so complete

Last edited:
Copped a physical copy last night.

Just threw it in.

Chernobyl Kush..:smokin

5 tracks deep thus far.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'd have to pick TBTB for my session of choice, I would've had the meanest doo doo face once that beat dropped. Couldn't do "U" because I'd prolly walk out during that 2nd verse, too many feels. "Hood Politics" would be my #2 choice, would be sippin on a 40 throwing up the W the whole time like "we out here my *****!!!!!" with a pair of Dickie shorts on, a SD fitted, a Proclub, chucks and some tube socks.

Last edited:
I'd have to pick TBTB for my session of choice, I would've had the meanest doo doo face once that beat dropped. Couldn't do "U" because I'd prolly walk out during that 2nd verse, too many feels. "Hood Politics" would be my #2 choice, would be sippin on a 40 throwing up the W the whole time like "we out here my *****!!!!!" with a pair of Dickie shorts on, a SD fitted, a Proclub, chucks and some tube socks.

ALL OF THIS RIGHT HERE.

Momma, Hood Politics, How Much A Dollar Cost. A great 3 track sampler of what Kendrick can do as a rapper.

Cant stop listening to these three in a row

This album ****** up music for me. Now I'm listening to the radio or Drake's/Big Sean's album and it's just the same 808's, love songs, taking someone's girl, getting money, etc. etc. Really has me thinking what have I been listening to recently.

I'm copping TPAB and GKMC for support and when my phone dies at inconvenient times. 

u, For Sale?, and How much a Dollar Cost are the tracks I'm really feeling right now.

Its rare for me to enjoy the second half of the album more than the first but damn, I think its the case here. 

All I know is that Im hungry for more. But if he can keep producing music like this, take your time (again). 
nthat.gif

This album ****** up music for me. Now I'm listening to the radio or Drake's/Big Sean's album and it's just the same 808's, love songs, taking someone's girl, getting money, etc. etc.

lol completely ruined the other joints in the rotation.

:smh:

:pimp:

This album ****** up music for me. Now I'm listening to the radio or Drake's/Big Sean's album and it's just the same 808's, love songs, taking someone's girl, getting money, etc. etc. Really has me thinking what have I been listening to recently.

This. Everything in context but I swear it's like I'm not enjoying other music the same.
Album got feeling a way towards some of the music in my libarary. Was listening to some loose singles and just cut that whack **** off.
Some of the music I had. :smh:
Kendrick got me questiong my own taste.

View media item 1462626

Last edited:
This. Everything in context but I swear it's like I'm not enjoying other music the same.
Album got feeling a way towards some of the music in my libarary. Was listening to some loose singles and just cut that whack **** off.
Some of the music I had.
mean.gif

Kendrick got me questiong my own taste.
Absolutely. 

I put on the new Bam Bam project, which is mediocre in its own right but then went shuffling through my library for a solid 10 minutes. Ended up going back to the KL EP and working my way through -->. The progression is amazing. 

Kendrick wasn't plauing about his control verse at all lol
When he had that line about other artist's fan won't wanna hear another verse or that they lose their fan base. Lol.

I have only been playing section 80 and TPAB since TPAB came out.

I finally looked at Metacritics; Kendrick got a 96, that's really impressive for a rap album. Next rap album - Lupe Tetsuo = 80

Think I'm going to listen to the whole catalog this weekend, everything from K. Dot to Kendrick Lamar.

. Yoooo Nay is back????! I used to go back in forth with him back in the day . Welcome back my G lol

Yea. For a lil while atleast.
Music forum has been gentrified.
All the Ns had to go to Twitter.
How its overrun by kids entertained by the content of hip hop with ZERO concern for the issues these artists are speaking truth too. Just another step in the bleaching of hip hop culture. Pople afraid to intelligently and HONESTLY discuss the issues this man is talkin about, cause it simply doesn't affect or bother them.

But ANYway.
Being in the studio for "Mortal Man" would've been everything. I woulda just asked Kendrick to shoot me in the head after he was done. That's the LAST thing I'd wanna remember.

Album Signing Event In Brooklyn

I'm the 1st guy in the video.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom