**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Might be like the lil box/platform from the Coachella performance [emoji]128064[/emoji]
What was that? I'm not hip

I'm trying to find a picture or some video. There was a platform/box thing with lights hanging on it that he randomly popped up inside of for I think ADHD then he did Money Trees.

EDIT http://ddotomen.co/2017/04/17/kendrick-lamar-coachella-2017-set-full-performance/

Go to 34 minutes and start watching from there. It was LUST and Money Trees.

Last edited:
Had floor seats 2 hrs ago... and let time expire.. nothing since, I done goof'd [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Man I had to delete love from my album. Songs is terrible/cringe worthy and the worst he has ever recorded. It's his anything/hollywood

Idk, have to see if I can get tickets
laugh.gif

Might go dolo if no one is free that day
Can I roll with you if you get them. 
nerd.gif

That smooth beat, kid Capri screaming in the background + homie with the falsetto all come together to make love a real laid back hot [emoji]128293[/emoji] track.

"She give me a run for my $$$" [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Love is dope

My girl LOVES love. She believes it was made so beautifully. Even dedicated to me.

LOVE [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Had to suffer through Mary when I saw Jay Z at the Hollywood Bowl. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128583[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Surprised American Express card member get the only presale, usually there is a tickemaster/livenation presale opiton also.

Back
Top Bottom