**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I've randomly caught myself singing "I wanna be with you, aye, I wanna be with" on the regular :lol:

LOVE. is great to me.

Finally gave the reverse tracklist a couple of spins yesterday and can appreciate the care that went into making sure it flows damn near just (if not just/better than) as well in that order as it does the "normal" way.

I wish I could find a version of the songs that had backmasked vocals with them reversed for that playlist though.

anyone in Toronto trying to get tickets for the presale today?
I am.

Started at 12 pm -refreshed clicked waited 9 minutes while it searched to tell me nothing available.

called ticketmaster- automated service same thing, asked to try lower than 2  tickets.

I see platinum seats available from $160 CDN - $450 CDN

My girl- was able to get tickets- 2 section 310 row 16 vs platinum section 306 row 13(not sure why-these seats are better)

still trying to buy better seats- if we do- than i will have a pair to sell.....

I am.

Started at 12 pm -refreshed clicked waited 9 minutes while it searched to tell me nothing available.

called ticketmaster- automated service same thing, asked to try lower than 2  tickets.

I see platinum seats available from $160 CDN - $450 CDN

My girl- was able to get tickets- 2 section 310 row 16 vs platinum section 306 row 13(not sure why-these seats are better)

still trying to buy better seats- if we do- than i will have a pair to sell.....
i ended up getting sec 103 row 16 . Didnt want to risk doing another search so i bought them

Maybe AMEX has a limited amount of tickets for lower levels. Actually got a screen today so that's progress :lol:. Will try again on Friday.

nthat.gif

carted some floor seats in section F4 this morning... let them go.

ended up making two seperate purchases in section 102 (rows 6 & 9) :smokin

ah no way-

what time did you get them?

and did you click best available?

i am looking for better seats,not happy with what i have currently

were your seats $150 each?

ah no way-

what time did you get them?

and did you click best available?

i am looking for better seats,not happy with what i have currently

were your seats $150 each?
yeah.. i was in the waiting room before 10am, i choose amex preferred.. and choose best available.. each seat was 130$.

yeah.. i was in the waiting room before 10am, i choose amex preferred.. and choose best available.. each seat was 130$.
man that sucks,

i was on at 10 am waiting till 12, and i got nothing,

maybe it has to do with my browser settings,

will keep trying

maybe friday i get lucky

No? I only got the leaked version i downloaded, kuz i havent kopped the physical yet, so i didnt kno what was on it. I kno thats on the spotify version tho. Ahwell, still gonna kop the physical...wish my copy of TPAB didnt get destroyed when i wrecked my car last year :smh:

Back
Top Bottom