*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Dope BTS of "Memories" video...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I know this is unnecessary for me to post, but whatever:
O *%*!@+* D
eek.gif
sick.gif
I was peepin the music listed and didn't see the big deal, then noticed the order they were in and looked to the right.
smh.gif
I don't think I have 10000 plays for my entire library on a home desktop I got back in %$+$@$@ August...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I know this is unnecessary for me to post, but whatever:
O *%*!@+* D
eek.gif
sick.gif
I was peepin the music listed and didn't see the big deal, then noticed the order they were in and looked to the right.
smh.gif
I don't think I have 10000 plays for my entire library on a home desktop I got back in %$+$@$@ August...

sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

MY DUDE.  

dudes play count is insane.. i have my $%*# on repeat most of the week but my $%*# dont reach 1000s.........
eek.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
props

My top 4 on iTunes is:
Soundtrack 2 My Life
Man On The Moon (The Anthem)
CuDi Zone
Hyyerr

I think it is... it looks like he's probably played music on his MacBook nd iPhone/iTouch.. all the play counts add up. Hell, probably even sleeps with CuDi on repeat...
pimp.gif

!%@#@!$
eek.gif

my highest play count is like 75 but then again i have like 10k songs..

edit* after doing some light math those numbers ain't legit.
eyes.gif
A thousand plays on a 4 minute song is like 3 days of continuous repeat play and theres a bunch of songs with over 1000 plays..
alien.gif
alien.gif

I'm calling ducktales.

That would mean he has listened to Pursuit of Happiness for 128 Hours since September. Which is like a full day of listening to 1 song each month. /math geek

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm calling ducktales.

That would mean he has listened to Pursuit of Happiness for 128 Hours since September. Which is like a full day of listening to 1 song each month. /math geek
either that, or he leaves his play list running all day everyday, even when he's not home.

Yeah, definitely no way you've actually listened to all of those 'plays'.... my Last.fm has been tracking plays since 2005 and I've yet to crack 100 for a single song...

Those play counts aren't really accurate for me since I usually change the song before it ends. So it doesn't count it.

^ true. but think about this... lets say he listened to the songs 3x times more then what itunes says, like listen till the outro then switch. imagine that.

Maybe its because of where I live but... who listens to Kid Cudi besides cool kids, hipsters and sneaker heads? He doesnt have that big of an audience, but I might be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom