*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Does anyone know if this tee is available in mens?

31FO-uJ9n6L._AA300_.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

A dude jumped on stage and kissed homeboy.
laugh.gif

JoRDaN?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bro, when it happened, ALLLLLLLL my boys called me and asked me "yo D, you kissed CuDi?!" 

And yes, those play counts are, sadly so, legit.

No lie, I listen to CuDi when I wake up, drive to work, during work, driving back from work, when I go home, literally all day. It also helps that I have a Mac so whenever I listen to a song on either my iPod or Mac, it counts it.

I didn't think that pic would create such convo here lol. I'll take another pic of my list today.

I just wanted to say, driving on the highway at 3 AM in the morning, blasted to high heavens and listening to Cudi's album on the 100th volume is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That "I do my thing" song is the acapella he's been spitting for like the past 3 months at his concerts.

Kid Cudi himself said that the "I Do My Thing" song is not the final version that's going to be on the Cudder album and he doesn't have a title for it yet.

BTW that Pursuit of Happiness music video is real DOPE. Thats the kind of music video I was looking forward for Pursuit of Happiness imo

Wait, is he supposed to be working on a new album? Called Cudder?

I thought he said his second album was gonna be titled the ghost in the machine or something

^ I really like that video up there.. imo its much better than the other pursuit of happiness video.

Im starting to really mess wit this dude.
I Do My Thing is a definite club banger.
That vid makes me wish I still smoked.
Dopest vid I seen in a min.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wait, is he supposed to be working on a new album? Called Cudder?

I thought he said his second album was gonna be titled the ghost in the machine or something

Cudder is an album thats supposed to be an album that has a bunch of collaborations on it, not a solo joint.
his next solo album is Man On The Moon: The Ghost in The Machine

Back
Top Bottom