7. them song
8. you already know
9. up against the wall
10. hate a lil harder
11. we in da club
12. charged up
13. angel

Los Interview
www.badboyblog.com/skins/default/images/dot.gif"""""""""""");">http://www.badboyblog.com...;quot;""); background-repeat: repeat-x; font: 400 18px 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial; background-position: 50% 100%;">
Where does the name LOS come from?
It's actually my original name. It's a nickname that's been with me forever. People in my family call me LOS. That's my name for real, it's not made up, it's not an acronym.

What's it short for?
Carlos.

How did you meet up with Diddy?

Basically,I had a series of meetings in New York with different people who wereinterested and looking for new talent, like Sony. I met Beanie Sigel. Imet with Dame Dash. I was getting a lot of good reviews from thesepeople. Everyone that met me was pleased with what they heard. Theywere looking forward to doing more business.

Through thatprocess, I met somebody in Philly named Sadiq who was real cool withPuff. He set it up, basically, so I could meet Puff. I met Puff face toface. I did my thing for Puff. And that’s how I got with him.

Were you signed on the spot or did it take some time to negotiate?

Theinterest was there from the spot, as far as him wanting to do the dealand everything. That was initial, that was on the spot, like “yeah, we definitely want to do this."

Last edited:
Good thread, I immediately became a fan after he brutally assaulted and murdered A Millie.

Yea this thread should've been done back when .2 dropped but there's been so many threads about dude I'm sure he'll get his deserved attention.There's a bunch of vids I can't find at the moment but here's something

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The multiple flows are just
sick.gif
� and they say homey can't makea song with bars like these

He can spit, everybody knows.

But he can't make no records, Cassidy 2.0

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by awwsome

that's exactly who he reminds me of...
So yall don't listen to his music? Or does the stuff he spit that can pass for real songs not good enough to yall?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So yall don't listen to his music? Or does the stuff he spit that can pass for real songs not good enough to yall?
I listened to G5, G5.2 and other miscellaneous material from the kid and that was my synopsis

He'll never do anything more than mixtapes

I listened to G5, G5.2 and other miscellaneous material from the kid and that was my synopsis

He'll never do anything more than mixtapes
I disagree. I'm not sure you're aware of the average rapper of today that drops albums.

I'll wait for him to prove you wrong tho.

For the record 2 Seconds from Greatness is all original beats and he's most likely gonna make Zero Gravity G5.3

For the record 2 Seconds from Greatness is all original beats and he's most likely gonna make Zero Gravity G5.3
Glad to hear, I've been looking forward to hearing him on original beats.

I've put on my friends to Los too, all I had to do was play A Millie and they were hooked, they listened through it like 5 times in a row
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom