*/// OFFICIAL KING LOS THREAD: GOAT TAPE 2 COMING SOON!!! \\\*

pimp.gif
You already know

Correct track list? 13 songs right?

Yeah they're definitely out of order.
I've been looking for the tracklist myself.
Should be 13 songs on there though.

Oh yeah, they're all there. I'm not stressing it just wanted to see if you had it. Props again for the link

Gave this a whole bunch of plays. So yea the beats were pretty good on this. IMO it's better than Welcome To Swaggsville

For dudes who say he can't make a song or w/e the whole thing is filled with it. Introspective, club songs, girl songs, and then the traditional I'mbetter than you songs. None are really slacking. Songs that most dudes don't gravitate towards are still really good like Up Against Da Wall and I KnowWhat You Like.

Fav song right now is Die Dreamin'

I will say with all the vids I posted uup I had too high of expectations but that's because some snippets he played in his vlogs were not on this tape andare most likely gonna be on Zero Gravity.

glad someone posted this before i had to
laugh.gif
heres the tracklist

1. 1. intro
  2. 2. fight for your life
  3. 3.die dreaming
  4. 4.chasin paper
  5. 5.i know what you like
  6. 6.tear this _____ up
  7. 7.them song
  8. 8.you already know
  9. 9.up against the wall
  10. 10.hate a lil harder
  11. 11.we in da club
  12. 12. charged up
  13. 13.angel

mad.gif

The joint at like 2:25 I'm mad it was not on the tape. Homey named it 2 Seconds From Greatness and everything. I'm actually really mad I don't havethis joint.

Before I heard the tape I was thinking this was the intro and everything
smh.gif
frown.gif
The beat was so
pimp.gif
and he wasabout to kill it with those bars. Hook alone had me.

I was listening to some G5.2 on my drive home today... probably my favorite line from that tape "How can I put this out best, but I'm fly and you fly, but you cheap like Southwest"

laugh.gif

to the dudes that says he cant make songs...he did just that on that 2 secs from greatness tape...whole %!%+ is fire

i remembered him from the a millie beat...dude wrecked it

Los is my boy, he can spit with the best of them. Before 2SFG, I was under the same impression that he couldn't make a song to save his life. After that tape, I have a ton of faith in this dude. Angel is my @***.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom