Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Except this poor man's FTB retails for $265 vs $200 for the FTB XI. Therefore, I don't know if I would consider these poor man's.

Except this poor man's FTB retails for $265 vs $200 for the FTB XI. Therefore, I don't know if I would consider these poor man's.

I only meant in terms of resell. They don't look bad and $265 VS whatever resell is for FTBs, its a potential consolation pair.

No. That or the flyknit stretches bc my size 9 em is more abrasive than my size 8.5 elite. Also the 9 insole is the same size as my 8.5

This is achilles heel vs the mamba day
thanks. Im gonna let my elites break in. They do feel narrower than the 9 at the toes

Last edited:
Villa has the following Kobe XI's for $96 shipped with code Presidents20

Kobe XI Elite Low MAMBACURIAL $96 FSR

Kobe XI Elite Low Summer Pack $96 assorted sizes left, just picked up a sz 13 for myself

Just scooped the Mambacurial FCB Elites off Shiekh Shoes for $150 shipped.

Excited to see them in person with the Barca colors.

Can we stock locate and order at that price in store Fam??

You can give it a shot. Sometimes they can easily do it it the price shows up in the computer.
Other times it was a no-go because price showed up different in computer.

I'm not sure but FL may have regional pricing.

Last edited:
View media item 2340277
Not sure if I'm late, but was so happy to come up.

Thanks for the heads up. Confirmed it that price in store for these are $129.99 for so cal. Footlocker. Size 8-11 available online, hence can be order in-store.

Got mine for $113 after tax, had an expired $25 birthday coupon. It still worked.

Been waiting for these and/or the Christmas ones to go one sale.

Mambacurials are $109 at my local FTL (Flatirons Crossing). Not sure on what sizes are available but the two displays both looked like they were a size 10 and up.

Thanks for the heads up. Confirmed it that price in store for these are $129.99 for so cal. Footlocker. Size 8-11 available online, hence can be order in-store.

Got mine for $113 after tax, had an expired $25 birthday coupon. It still worked.

Been waiting for these and/or the Christmas ones to go one sale.
No doubt, yeah these were too clean to pass up. When I think of how much I've spent on these 11s... but they are timeless!

Back
Top Bottom