Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It's funny that it seems like once the $99 sale ended, oreos got a "restock", almost all FTL I've been to lately has them.

I returned my GOCP to get the pale horse on sale and the oreos today. I figure the ghost kobes will be the next elite to go on sale so I can rebuy later for cheaper.

Comfort for days. New trackies. And Kobe xi's.
Waiting on my black multi id.
They like slippers to me. Fully unlaced but comfy as. Guess its what boost is too most is what Kobe xi's are too me
IMO Kobe's true real Model is the best
Nice. Love the Bruce Lee colorway, but I'm finding a hard time rocking my pair casually since the colorway is so loud and bright. 

So salty that my pair doesn't perform well on court with its bad traction 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nice. Love the Bruce Lee colorway, but I'm finding a hard time rocking my pair casually since the colorway is so loud and bright. 

So salty that my pair doesn't perform well on court with its bad traction :smh:  
Really? Just wear all black. They not that loud. Just yellow. Not like a what the or pink etc. But cheers. Love this model for casual

Last edited:
just copped the lower merrions for 25 bucks. they look better in real life

Haven't seen his . Let's get some comparison pics haha. I'm hoping to catch up on some more 11s since the AD ain't doing it for me

@Mastralf Got a nice collection too
​Appreciate the shoutout! I definitely went in on the 11's and have no regrets lol.
Haven't seen his . Let's get some comparison pics haha. I'm hoping to catch up on some more 11s since the AD ain't doing it for me
I'm nowhere near CBass but I picked my fair share up along the way.

Here is one of my pics

Not Pictured

3x Multi ID

2x Parker

2x USA

2x BlackSpace

2x Oreo

2x Innovations

1x Mambacurial

Almost half not pictured. I feel ridiculous for having so many pairs but I also feel blessed to have had the opportunity to own them. Realizing what we have is more important than realizing what we don't.

Back
Top Bottom