Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@Mastralf That's pretty dope. Lots of double ups. I'm trying to get my hands on Tinkers and Bruce Lee's and re buy the GOCP then I'm done with 11s. I never liked the EMs so I just do the elites. Feels so much better on foot personally.

If I can raise the funds I wanna ID a MP 9 inspired shoe before they end and some day, FTB (grails). Have some time since the AD does nothing for me.

​Appreciate the shoutout! I definitely went in on the 11's and have no regrets lol.
I'm nowhere near CBass but I picked my fair share up along the way.
Here is one of my pics
View media item 2347527
Not Pictured
3x Multi ID
2x Parker
2x USA
2x BlackSpace
2x Oreo
2x Innovations
1x Mambacurial

Almost half not pictured. I feel ridiculous for having so many pairs but I also feel blessed to have had the opportunity to own them. Realizing what we have is more important than realizing what we don't.
Nice!!!! I wonder why the Kobe 11 isn't more sought after. This is one of the best Kobe models IMO

Nice!!!! I wonder why the Kobe 11 isn't more sought after. This is one of the best Kobe models IMO

I feel like the elite is a better casual model, and these days modern basketball sneakers sell based more on performance. I do think the EM is a slept-on on court performer (especially pairs with the solid outsole).

I feel like the elite is a better casual model, and these days modern basketball sneakers sell based more on performance. I do think the EM is a slept-on on court performer (especially pairs with the solid outsole).

Strongly agree about the Elites being a better casual model. Picked up (2) pairs when FL had the $99 sale the beginning of Jan. and have been very pleased.

I thought the colorways on the Elites were really nice and would have purchased another 2 (Red Horse & Oreos) but sadly I could not find them on discount.

nike should just use the old mesh from the kobe 8's. wonder why they make this ish complicated. i like the em's better than flyknits performance wise, but the old ems> current ems. 

Glad to know I'm not the only one loading up on the XI. I was feeling guilty for getting so many of them. Doubling and Tripeling was getting out of hand. Been getting them for great deal though.

Waiting for 2 pairs of the Pale Horse to be shipped from FL.

Still need to get the GOCP and the all elusive FTB.

I'm not a ball player or anything, so I just wear Kobe's casually, and I think the 11 Elite is my favorite looking Kobe Model ever.

Getting Tinkers in the mail this week, I'll post a collection picture then.. nothing too crazy but still happy to have some nice kicks

so i got these around january from FTL. balled full court a couple times and tonight got one inch rip in the mesh on right side area.

Does nike send us replacements? i heard vouchers, how much are they, for retail of the shoe?? how can i get one?

any help appreciated. thanks

View media item 2348662

View media item 2348663

so i got these around january from FTL. balled full court a couple times and tonight got one inch rip in the mesh on right side area.
Does nike send us replacements? i heard vouchers, how much are they, for retail of the shoe?? how can i get one?

vouchers, and you'll get what it retailed for regardless of what you paid.

google, not sure what the site is.

View media item 2348662

View media item 2348663

I would try to return to FTL first as a defective shoe if it's within 30 days. I've returned something at FTL within 30 days because the stiching on the shoes came apart within two weeks of use. If they don't accept it, you'll have to send back to Nike...just Google "Nike online claims" and I think it's the first one that shows up on the search. Follow the steps and send the shoes back, preferably with tracking. Nike will then inspect the shoes to see if the defect is due to workmanship or wear and tear. If they approve the claim, you'll receive a voucher in the mail for the retail price of the shoes even if you got the shoes on clearance for 80% off. Voucher can only be used on NDC. Just FYI, I made a claim on a pair of Kobe 8's with a rip on the mesh much smaller than yours, right below the Nike swoosh, and my claim was denied. They said it was due to wear and tear. I even stated on the "reason for the claim" form that I have multiple pairs of colorways of the Kobe 8s and this is the only pair with a problem and I explained that the material of the swoosh is probably what caused the tear since it was rigid unlike the other colorways and my claim was still denied. You have nothing to lose by trying and you have a small risk- the cost of sending it back ($12-18).View media item 2348715

sup guys. just ordered the kobe xi bright mango/crimson.

do y'all know if it has a solid rubber outsole or if it features a translucent one. couldn't tell from pics = /

thanks. need the solid rubber for better traction in ball.

Anyone ball in the Kobe 3D?  It looks to be a different material than the other translucent Kobe 11s.   What's the traction like? 

Back
Top Bottom