Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You guys think $175 is good for buying the BHM's? Or should I wait for a better deal?

giphy.gif

View media item 1898575Copped the bhm, My first kobes since the 3. I never really buy lows, but I like the design and i needed some new shoes for my trip to LA. I also like that the Kobe logo is really small on the bhm. Nice shoe, but not worth the $220. Maybe $140 or less. And the shoelaces are really short, I can barely tie them.

sheeesh why did you cop it if you have a lot of critiques :rolleyes

my boy from HOH was gonna hook me up for $160 outta door last night,,but i walked away,,i realized the outsole is white and save up for the nxt CW
glasses.gif
Damn, even better lol. But yeah, why bother if you don't really like it. I'm curious to see more colorways and just gonna have to pass on the ASG and the purple pairs.

Is it just me or are these poison dart frog-like? Easter 7s if I recall.
Only in the sense that the PDF upper vaguely resembles the ASG 11 outsole.

I have the Easters and the actual Poison Dart Frogs (blue/red), and I hate the 7
laugh.gif
So uncomfortable, but great looking. Sharks are my only other pair.

I think when I can get them at 170 180 tax included I'll pull the trigger.

I bought the BHM shorts, they Thin not like normal shorts, though its like the nike running shorts and Elites shorts had a kid. They are nice though. The run a short. (Grabbed a large like normal and they are a little short.

Side note. Nike is playing new short lengths for the basketball shorts they had a 9" Length short on display which is normally only done for running shorts

And I thought they were Boys sizes when I saw them. I was like "whyd they racked it up with Mens shorts?". They must be following Lebron's lead.

Last edited:
I have the Easters and the actual Poison Dart Frogs (blue/red), and I hate the 7 :lol: So uncomfortable, but great looking. Sharks are my only other pair.

I used to haaate my 7's for the same reason but one day outta nowhere I swear they just broke in and have felt great ever since. I recently wore them for 12 hours (!!) at Disneyland on my feet all day standing in line for rides and walking around and didn't have a single comfort issue

1) Purple

2/3) BHM

2/3) Achilles

4) Emperor

5) ASG

def want them all. Purps are a must have! Emperor and ASG only if heavily discounted even though I like them a lot.

Saw the emperors in person looks like an effen flyknit lunarglide
BHM and emperors are underwhelming af
I think the AS are one of the best kobe xi because i haven't seen too many shoes that incorporate flyknit material in that colorway

And I thought they were Boys sizes when I saw them. I was like "whyd they racked it up with Mens shorts?". They must be following Lebron's lead.

I was like why are they short too but i guess it allows for better movement and looks better coupled with the pro

Haven't even got to wear my X's.

I'll definitely be scooping up the XI's once the XII's drop.

Concentrating on scooping all the Retro (lows mainly) that are sitting again, finally. 

Glad sneakers aren't the "cool" thing anymore. Vans everywhere, I guess kids are smoking and pilling the shoe money right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom