Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Was gonna pass but got hooked up on price.

how much
eyes.gif
1 hundy

I gotta return the XI I ordered. It's way too tight. I will try going up half a size, but if that is still too tight then these are unfortunately not for me. I wish nike carried wide widths for more shoes like some other brands do. 

Last edited:
X are so ugly and cheap compared to IX and XI
Definitely disagree. I think the XI looks the least tech/material intensive of the 3.

But, I get it. If one loved the IX this is right in that wheelhouse. I just think it's a step back to the IX, rather than a step forward from the X.

Made ASGs for my MyPlayer. They look nice on foot :lol: Also, the X is definitely losing against the 9 and 11

Last edited:
I thought the material used on the X was just a little uncomfortable for my taste. I definetly like what was used on all IXs and what we have gotten on the XI so far better.

lol from being thought as replicas and the knock off versions when the first pictures leaked...crazy how this thread made a complete 180 lol. 

Don't let your dislike of the X cloud your opinion. XI are not better than the X. Lighter and more flexible yes but they lack substance and for $200 you are not getting more for your money.
I think its a push honestly. The X is a better bball shoe but the XI is a better casual shoe. 

I just hate the outsole of the X otherwise I wouldve bought some but very comfortable shoe. 

I think its a push honestly. The X is a better bball shoe but the XI is a better casual shoe. 

I just hate the outsole of the X otherwise I wouldve bought some but very comfortable shoe. 
I'm the total opposite tbh. I think the XI is better performance wise and is much more comfortable than the X. Only thing I liked better about the X was the traction, but otherwise I love the XI on court as opposed to the X. To each his own though. I know a lot of people loved the X on court, I'm just different I guess haha

this.. all it needed was full zoom, or at least forefoot and heel.

we'll see how the 11's are, the only reason i'm intrigued by them is the cushion.

There's an easy fix for that. ID some XIs with those inserts then put it in the 9s and you'll make them perfect.

this.. all it needed was full zoom, or at least forefoot and heel.

we'll see how the 11's are, the only reason i'm intrigued by them is the cushion.

There's an easy fix for that. ID some XIs with those inserts then put it in the 9s and you'll make them perfect.

I have 11 full zoom ID's coming in next week hopefully.

I don't like mixing and matching inserts for shoes because when I tried before it would cause instability. last thing I need is an injury. I will see how it fits this time around.

The 8 was the best so far until the 9. I believe the Kobe line peaked at the 9. The traction on the 9 was the best of the line. Especially the EM model was the best bang for your buck in all budget models (performance wise). The 10 & 11 have declined slightly.

I bought the BHM shorts, they Thin not like normal shorts, though its like the nike running shorts and Elites shorts had a kid. They are nice though. The run a short. (Grabbed a large like normal and they are a little short.

Side note. Nike is playing new short lengths for the basketball shorts they had a 9" Length short on display which is normally only done for running shorts
I noticed Nike is making their recent basketball shorts shorter. Maybe it's because of Lebron. 

Back
Top Bottom