Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yeah
mean.gif
-I wore the IX BHM on the same court last week and of course the performed great as usual. I still think the XI is a great looking shoe so I'll probably only end up with 6 pair instead of the projected 10
laugh.gif
Best traction out of the 9, 10, 11?

I think it goes 9 > 10 > 11. [Traction-wise only.]

What is your take?

some people find encaged nike free plus zoom uncomfortable? i like the IX's more tho comfort wise.

playing wise indoor = x's, outdoor = ix's 

not a lot of difference tho so overall i'll take the 9's because i think its gonna be more durable than the 10's. i have a feeling the 10's outsoles are not gonna last long. 

I can definitely feel the difference in playing in Xs, now that I've lost some weight.  I started out in the IXs, and they were great, until I started losing the weight.  Then, my shin splints, from being overweight, really started kicking in.  So, I went back to the Xs and most of that problem is gone.  I haven't had any problems with dust or slippage in IXs or Xs so I can't say that one is better than the other.  I play weekly but that ranges anywhere from 3 to 10 hours depending on if I go once or three times during the week.  The wear on my Xs is starting to get a bit noticeable but the performance isn't lacking at all.  I've got one pair that I've been wearing since I bought them in July and they're still going very strong.  I'm impressed.

I want to like the XIs but everyone keeps telling me that they are a serious underperformer and slippery.  I guess I can get some IDs with XDR and try those out?

Last edited:
If the Bruce Lee's looks just like that I will double lol. Obviously with the regular materials. Those look like gs or fakes

Woulda much rather had a kobe 8 with 9's traction... the 9 em looked horrendous man the shape looked like a loaf of bread... the flyknit version was alot better but flyknit feel so far feels better on the XIs then 9s

Achilles Traction Update
Welp! I didn't want to believe it and I thought folks were being overly critical of the XI's traction. My experience has been pretty awful. Compared the XX9 with Achilles and the XX9 handled a moderately dusty court with ease. The XI? Not so much. It picked up everything I stepped in! Take a look...hopefully you can see the difference with this cell phone pic
sick.gif

Achilles Traction Update
Welp! I didn't want to believe it and I thought folks were being overly critical of the XI's traction. My experience has been pretty awful. Compared the XX9 with Achilles and the XX9 handled a moderately dusty court with ease. The XI? Not so much. It picked up everything I stepped in! Take a look...hopefully you can see the difference with this cell phone pic

View media item 1900707

That court needs cleaning.

Maybe someone knows better than I do but the ASGs will be somewhat easy to get right? As long as you're on it at release time. We're getting the XXX, OVO 10's, Cement 4's next weekend, plus obviously the rest of the ASG pack. I gotta secure these ASGs

Maybe someone knows better than I do but the ASGs will be somewhat easy to get right? As long as you're on it at release time. We're getting the XXX, OVO 10's, Cement 4's next weekend, plus obviously the rest of the ASG pack. I gotta secure these ASGs

You can order them right now if you want to pull the trigger right away
https://www.kickzstore.com/collecti...ns-kobe-xi-11-elite-low-as-all-star-game-2016

It's a tragedy I tell you
View media item 1901228
Repped anyway!, lurking 23penny daily trying to get them @zyr12

Back
Top Bottom