Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
4, 5, 6 trumps all
nthat.gif

Considering I only got one ASG shoe this year, the $220 didn't bother me at all. I thought about the Anthony Davis PEs, but came to my senses and realized the shoe was ugly as hell and made from Nike's cheapest materials. Such disrespect for a big man to be wearing fuse shoes with nothing but a max air heel
mean.gif

These will be on sale though. Why buy them for retail now, there's sites you can get them for under right now.

These will be on sale though. Why buy them for retail now, there's sites you can get them for under right now.
Totally valid point. I prefer to buy whatever I can from NDC because of their return policy and the speed at which it works should I need to send shoes back. That, and my size (14-15) is almost always the first to disappear, so they never even reach discount.

Some people just want the shoe right away. There's been plenty of times I've purchased a shoe on release day knowing if I waited I could find them on sale in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom