Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I know you guys reported slippage, I'm about to play in them now...not hardwood, but a tile court...lets see
You really ballin on a tile floor 
nerd.gif

View media item 1907148

I know you guys reported slippage, I'm about to play in them now...not hardwood, but a tile court...lets see

You really ballin on a tile floor :nerd:

Lol it ended up being hardwood...middle school gym, eh...everyone seemed to be slipping, they do slip, but are not bad either overall...the tongue is big (no ayo) so the lacing is a little weird...the laces are already too short so I had to skip the second to last lace from the top to get some kind of lockdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the mall and was about to take pics of my ASG's but @EarlGotSole 's pics are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. They're all you need to see.

Also worth mentioning - for the first time in the Kobe line (I own 6 through 11) I had to go TTS for these to feel right. Usually I have to go .5 size up

Last edited:
He can do that, but every pair of 11s he plays in is gonna do that, it's not the shoes, it's him.
And who are you? The sneaker whisperer? You talking like you know how I play :rofl: :rofl: fact is, I hooped in them outside once and that happened...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom