Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Can anyone confirm if the Bruce Lee's will have the 4 red scratches on the heel?

umm
Bruce-Lee.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-5-bruce-lee.jpg

Last edited:
they look so dope on feet but that tongue tho? why so damn big? I hated the size of my beethovens tongue man, at least this tongue is black but i might have to chop that ish in half lookin like a damn shield
yeah the tongue is a little too big. But i actually like the tongue getting exposed.
they look so dope on feet but that tongue tho? why so damn big? I hated the size of my beethovens tongue man, at least this tongue is black but i might have to chop that ish in half lookin like a damn shield

ASG colorway is pretty good but no way I'm getting down with that massive tongue/shin guard or the pull tab on top of it.  Pass.  Passing on the purps (still got 8 fades around), need the next batch of colorways to start dropping.

I'll call when they open and ask about the Kobe's for 140... I'd buy the Achilles for 140 probably, but that Last emperor no way it could be marked down when it just came out.

All of those are returns. If they don't have your size, they can order your size if available online and price match the in store price and it's free shipping.

I called several nike store in LA, none of them has Kobe emperor size 9.5 anymore, also I don't see the emperor on NDC anymore, are they all gone?

I guess footlocker is the only place to get the emperor online other than eBay since it's footlocker exclusive?

It seems nike made fewer emperors than other CWs.

All of those are returns. If they don't have your size, they can order your size if available online and price match the in store price and it's free shipping.

Not what I was told this morning

But not saying you're incorrect

Those sales associates are just the laziest sometimes

Wanna give u half ase info

Wanna tell u no they dont have a shoe w/o even going to check

Then u call back and talk to another associate and guess what, they have the damn shoe :smh:

I got the BHM delivered to my office yesterday, won't get them til Monday, and the ASGs on the way. I already decided to put all my chips in on Kobes last show as a player. Especially the special event shoes, can't choose just one.

Back
Top Bottom