Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Not sure what the beef with traction was but it's very close to the 9s. Maybe it's the crappy translucent sole but the solid sole on my IDs is amazing.

This is on a court that's maintained daily because d league teams practice here, but I can't see it being that much worse on a dusty court.

The shoe is the best performing shoe in the line without a doubt (full length zoom insole)

what about him makes the shoe rip like that?
Its probably his running gait. I do the same thing when playing ball. I'll unconsciously step on the inside of my ankles causing my shoe to tear. It tends to really show up when playing in lows.

The way to prevent it is by taping up that part of the shoe for extra durability.

Last edited:
If only the sole was all black I may have been on board

Im sure TPG could do a mockup of a blk sole and make them look bananas
Nah Im fr fr bruh lol
U and yaimthatdude are basically 2 Swaggy Ps on the court huh

Hope yall ball more than u look down at your kix tho lol
lmao i hate dudes like that, trust me all i rock in colors is the shoes, everything else i wear looks like yeezy season ish, not trying to be that dude unlike my name.

i wasnt D1 worthy but played 4 years college ball in Canada and could have possibly played overseas but declined.

lmao i hate dudes like that, trust me all i rock in colors is the shoes, everything else i wear looks like yeezy season ish, not trying to be that dude unlike my name.
i wasnt D1 worthy but played 4 years college ball in Canada and could have possibly played overseas but declined.

Which CIS school?

Custom hoodie with the Kobe patch that HOH is doing here in The 6ix for AS. They also had other patches available but I went with this given it's Kobe's last ASG.
looks dope but whats that light circle around the crest, did they heat press it with some sort of circle machine? why does it look like that?

and was there other patches for kobe or just that one?

Last edited:
Not sure what the beef with traction was but it's very close to the 9s. Maybe it's the crappy translucent sole but the solid sole on my IDs is amazing.

This is on a court that's maintained daily because d league teams practice here, but I can't see it being that much worse on a dusty court.

The shoe is the best performing shoe in the line without a doubt (full length zoom insole)

Was already satisfied with the shoe but the full zoom is intriguing.

looks dope but whats that light circle around the crest, did they heat press it with some sort of circle machine? why does it look like that?

and was there other patches for kobe or just that one?

I'm not sure of the specifics how the patches were etched. But I'd assume it was heat press given the light circle but on the inside of the hoodie you can feel the patch so idk. These were the patches that were available. Pics are from@JanitorView media item 1907646

The last dance.
Aye man,i'm  glad I picked these up. These are my only 11's. Love the back. I was really disappointed that they kept those large strips signifying his injury basically the same damn way. I couldn't deal wit it. These have them very minimal with the back of the show looking like some type of sports car. Love the unique look of the tongue as well. Last Kobe's I bought were the 9's. Glad these didn't sell out. My winnings from draftkings made this a nice discount, though.

Aye man,i'm  glad I picked these up. These are my only 11's. Love the back. I was really disappointed that they kept those large strips signifying his injury basically the same damn way. I couldn't deal wit it. These have them very minimal with the back of the show looking like some type of sports car. Love the unique look of the tongue as well. Last Kobe's I bought were the 9's. Glad these didn't sell out. My winnings from draftkings made this a nice discount, though.
Nice plug at the end 

I'm not sure of the specifics how the patches were etched. But I'd assume it was heat press given the light circle but on the inside of the hoodie you can feel the patch so idk. These were the patches that were available. Pics are from@JanitorView media item 1907646

Thanks for the pic bruh bruh

Ya I'm surprised no ones been talking about how badass the back of these are

People hate the 7s performance. I do too. But galaxies still have to be my favorite ASG Kobe's. They looked dope. I like the 9s too but I just can't really mess with the highs. If Kobe wore the X ASG more people would like them

LeBron was excited about getting his pair!!!

LeBirdman Handrub
tongue.gif
Nike should bring back the puppet commercials just for the h*** of it.

Back
Top Bottom