Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yeah unfortunately it's either wait a week or two and then be able to use discounts, like you did on the all stars ( also take the chance of them not having your size ) or you can guarentee your size, usually with no discounts.  Hence going physically to FTL to use my VIP reward in store.

I don't understand why everyone goes to Foot Locker. Even with a $20 VIP coupon you'll save more money through Eastbay with a variety of coupon options.
FL offers 20% off military discount if you're active, a vet, or use a family member's vet discount.  For a $200 release, if you live in a state with no tax on shoes...$160 isn't bad.  And then...VIP.

Last edited:
Ebates is having double cash back if anyone was thinking of pulling the trigger on something.  12% on NDC, 8% on Container Store, 10% eastbay, champs, ftl

Ebates has exclusion that don't get cash back on Kobe's and many more on Eastbay, FTL, Champs. I would get the ASG if the rebate applied, one site has 12% on Eastbay, etc.

View media item 1932185
I wish we can go back in time to when we thought the rumor pic was the Easter XI

it was a much simpler time. A time filled with unbridled enthusiasm and youthful exuberance . A time of eager anticipation and unmitigated excitement.

Damn you Nike

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Wasn't planning on buying any xi's but $120 Shipped for the bhm? I'm in
Do these run a little small like the 9 and 10 as far as width? Hope so cus I went a half size up

Wasn't planning on buying any xi's but $120 Shipped for the bhm? I'm in
Do these run a little small like the 9 and 10 as far as width? Hope so cus I went a half size up

they fit true to me. I wear an 11 but had to scoop that 11.5 for $120.

I'll find a way to exchange it for my correct size

Back
Top Bottom