Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
they took the page down. may have been a pricing error. hope mine doesn't get cancelled

edit: page is back up with a price of 189

Last edited:
They will unfortunately be cancelled. SNS is known for having pricing errors (always $109 for some reason) and cancellations. Happened with 2 of my orders in the past.

They will unfortunately be cancelled. SNS is known for having pricing errors (always $109 for some reason) and cancellations. Happened with 2 of my orders in the past.
Damn. Well that sucks, thought I was getting a steal. Ordered two pairs.

Ebates has exclusion that don't get cash back on Kobe's and many more on Eastbay, FTL, Champs. I would get the ASG if the rebate applied, one site has 12% on Eastbay, etc.

i've never had an issue getting it applied, just do the "wheres my cash back" things after you order

i've never had an issue getting it applied, just do the "wheres my cash back" things after you order

Even if it states any of the shoes in their cash back terms are excluded will not receive cash back? I've done the method you mention just not sure if the shoes under the terms get credited.

Even if it states any of the shoes in their cash back terms are excluded will not receive cash back? I've done the method you mention just not sure if the shoes under the terms get credited.

yessir, did it as recently as the achilles I copped off eastbay

What discover card gives you the 12% for NDC. ive been looking to apply for a new CC but I haven't decided where to go

Any size 14 people looking for the Achilles needs to go to Sole Heaven right now!!!!!! They come out to $123 before shipping. Shipping probably brings it up to 150? Not too sure but its a dam good deal.

Promocode: leapyear

Any size 14 people looking for the Achilles needs to go to Sole Heaven right now!!!!!! They come out to $123 before shipping. Shipping probably brings it up to 150? Not too sure but its a dam good deal.

Promocode: leapyear

These are 149 at DTLRs across the country

Back
Top Bottom