Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Looks better with black laces. If I didn't have Moonwalks still DS I would get them. Well that and the clear sole.

The black lace swap looks sick! Anyone wanna try a white pair? I'm sure they would look just as sick. Can't wait to get mines.

View media item 1932185
I wish we can go back in time to when we thought the rumor pic was the Easter XI

it was a much simpler time. A time filled with unbridled enthusiasm and youthful exuberance . A time of eager anticipation and unmitigated excitement.

Damn you Nike

Crazy how this was confirmed as a photoshop render a long time ago but I see a lot people now from Facebook getting hyped for the Easter 11s thinking it's this one. Doesn't help that this pic is still in front of this thread. Lol

Crazy how this was confirmed as a photoshop render a long time ago but I see a lot people now from Facebook getting hyped for the Easter 11s thinking it's this one. Doesn't help that this pic is still in front of this thread. Lol

Which facebook page is it? Can you post a link? I would like to join.

Alright took the white laces off my ID and put them on the Eulogy.  (White with metallic gold specs and gold tips on laces)  Kinda liking it, almost tempted to keep the white swap and put the purple on my ID's.  Gonna take a pic of my IDs with the purple laces, and post a pic of it before with the white laces I used for the swap :tongue:

Last edited:
More comparison pics.  Curious what you guys think.  Kinda funny I chose the white laces for my ID and how the purple / white swap kind of works out.

View media item 1933333

View media item 1933334

View media item 1933335

Alright took the white laces off my ID and put them on the Eulogy.  (White with metallic gold specs and gold tips on laces)  Kinda liking it, almost tempted to keep the white swap and put the purple on my ID's.  Gonna take a pic of my IDs with the purple laces, and post a pic of it before with the white laces I used for the swap :tongue:
View media item 1933333

View media item 1933334

View media item 1933335

Repped! Thanks for the pics Bro! The blacks look great but the white just makes them pop so much more. The purples are good too but it's just a lil too much purple. The black and white gives them a lil more balance.

View media item 1933333

View media item 1933334

View media item 1933335

Repped! Thanks for the pics Bro! The blacks look great but the white just makes them pop so much more. The purples are good too but it's just a lil too much purple. The black and white gives them a lil more balance.
-------------------------
Oops, Double post.

Last edited:
I've been looking at these all star's for 3 weeks almost now AMD I still have the same question. Where the **** is the "Persian violet"? Lol

There hasn't been a "bad" CW yet for this model.

I just passed on the Eulogies because I prefer my fade 8s and moonwalker 9s.

AS we're bad b/c of the sole. Essters look forgettable as well but hey it's a 180 from the Xs.

Easters were posted?? let me go back and look

Edit: most likely in 
nerd.gif

i honestly would have every pair released so far if i my list of other shoes to buy was blank 

Last edited:
AS we're bad b/c of the sole. Essters look forgettable as well but hey it's a 180 from the Xs.
I personally love the ASG. But I forgot about the "Easters." If those orange/black things are indeed the Easters (or a legit CW), those will be the first flop IMO.

Scored a 20% off code from a cancelled Master 12 order today. Hoping to use them on the Bruce Lee's this month or FTBs.

Scored a 20% off code from a cancelled Master 12 order today. Hoping to use them on the Bruce Lee's this month or FTBs.
Same thing I thought when I got the email. Hopefully I will score the BLs with no issue. I've never had a problem getting kobes on NDC anyway.

Any updates on fade to black series? No one's mentioning the hauraches that are supposed to release today. Sneakernews said that those release dates could just be for Asia would be a big bummer

Any updates on fade to black series? No one's mentioning the hauraches that are supposed to release today. Sneakernews said that those release dates could just be for Asia would be a big bummer
I'm wondering the same thing

Back
Top Bottom