Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
For those that think Nike lost the innovation. I think weaving in tpu to flyknit is pretty damn smart. Adding in some rigidity to a malleable upper is something I didn't think they could do.

I am hoping they sell the drop in midsoles with the zoom air on nikeid. that way I can put them in my 8's.

I am hoping they sell the drop in midsoles with the zoom air on nikeid. that way I can put them in my 8's.
I am hoping as well, but really doubting they'll give us that...

When the 8 iDs were out you could buy the 3 insole options for $40 a pair -- forgetting how long they were up, but I think they pulled them after only about a month or so

I was hyped when I saw my twitter question was answered on the Periscope reveal today. Also got my MambaColors delivered today, so I would say its been a great day on the Kobe front!

These should've been the Xs...can't stand that floppy unnecessary tongue oh and I'm glad they scraped the hi top wrestler shoes

The Achilles pair doesn't look as bad as I originally thought...I actually kind of like them...

But, I just can't believe they would stop with making Highs...seems like a dumb move

The shoe box says "Kobe XI Elite Low", why wouldn't they just put "Kobe XI" if highs or non-elites aren't in the works??

I think we all believe in these fake sources too much.....I will not believe that there will not be a hightop until Nike, Kobe, or Eric Avar says it. I mean verbally not some stupid twitter post. Too many people trying to get their tweets looked at.

Yeah I agree about the Highs...I'm moreso commenting on the fact "Sources" are saying they're won't be any Highs, when clearly it does say Low on the box...

I also can't remember, but with the IXs and Xs did they unveil all options at the onset? I don't think so, but I can't remember

Yeah I agree about the Highs...I'm moreso commenting on the fact "Sources" are saying they're won't be any Highs, when clearly it does say Low on the box...

I also can't remember, but with the IXs and Xs did they unveil all options at the onset? I don't think so, but I can't remembereh I​
I hear you my man. I was more so piggybacking off of what you were saying that is all.

They look ok. Will cop on disco. But TBH these don't move me like the 4's, 5's or my personal fav elite 9 lows...

Here's hoping tho they release the colors he wears or the other players wear. Kind of tired of watching Kobe and Bron ball in CWs that won't ever come out...

I think we all believe in these fake sources too much.....I will not believe that there will not be a hightop until Nike, Kobe, or Eric Avar says it. I mean verbally not some stupid twitter post. Too many people trying to get their tweets looked at.

Slade is a legit source. It's possible he might be misinformed here, but he's a more reliable source than someone like Dino Hatfield.

Back
Top Bottom