Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If flyweave is better then flyknit why didnt avar use Flyweave? IMO I think these new flyknit/TPU interwoven will out perform flyweave.

The shoe box says "Kobe XI Elite Low", why wouldn't they just put "Kobe XI" if highs or non-elites aren't in the works??

The first 4 or 5 CWs that were leaked all have a price point of $200 meaning they all are elites or should be for a $200 shoe... it seems pretty odd theyd release so many elites so soon if there is going to be an alternate upper option available on the XI. Just my thoughts though.

Quite possible that Nike might pull an Elite Low Prm and then charge more due to the limited/exclusive/weird color/holiday edition hype.

They've been known to pull that a couple times.
Might do that for possible high edition.

I'd rather see a mid than an extreme high this year. I think the same silhouette on a shoe two years in a row is enough in my opinion.

Don't want to talk s*** but these look they should be called the spike 40 lows 
roll.gif

These will be had on release day. Skipping JB releases to load up on these and Kobe retros next year

Same here bro i dont mess with JB no mo

If flyweave is better then flyknit why didnt avar use Flyweave? IMO I think these new flyknit/TPU interwoven will out perform flyweave.

This is exactly what I'm thinking to unless nike designers didnt wanna use flyweave cause of pride

I think we all believe in these fake sources too much.....I will not believe that there will not be a hightop until Nike, Kobe, or Eric Avar says it. I mean verbally not some stupid twitter post. Too many people trying to get their tweets looked at.
Kustoo is a pretty legit source. he gets invited to Nike/Jordan launch all the time. 

I really like the red and black pair 
nthat.gif

The black and white pair does nothing for me.

Really hoping that the will release high's 
nerd.gif

Tryna hold off on the red pair. Def in for the black ones, but the red ones =/ if I can get a significant discount on em then it will be hard to turn them down

I know people have different opinions and im not hating but just curious. .

People who like these......what exactly do u like about them?

Back
Top Bottom