Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If not for that mango color I'd cop. The bhm and Bruce lees are the only 2 pairs I needed. The rest are ok maybe even nice but I can definitely do without them. If we were getting what Kobe wears on court I would have copped every release. Great shoe - underwhelming colorways

Am I the only one coming around on the easters?? I actually kinda like them but I'm not gonna get them unless they are really really cheap lol.
Saw the Kobe Easters in person and loved them, but not worth the 200$ price tag at this point in time.  Got enough XI's for now.  Wait til they on Disco..

EASTERS are fine
eyes.gif
will cop below retail though,,patience patience
they will have to be below the BHM price atm.. but even then, I don't think I'll copp.. they're decent though minus the skeleton

Am I the only one coming around on the easters?? I actually kinda like them but I'm not gonna get them unless they are really really cheap lol.

Loved Easters since pix popped up

Just not worth anywhere near retail so hopefully no one is dumb enough to cop at that price since every other pair has gone on discount

If not for that mango color I'd cop. The bhm and Bruce lees are the only 2 pairs I needed. The rest are ok maybe even nice but I can definitely do without them. If we were getting what Kobe wears on court I would have copped every release. Great shoe - underwhelming colorways

Lol wut?

The rest are ok maybe nice, but then the colorways are underwhelming?

Not every CW will be a home run, the fact that at least 4-5 of them have been great means success for me so far (BHMs, BL, Eulogies, White Horse and Last Emperor have been on point for me and the Avars look nice too).

EASTERS are fine :rolleyes will cop below retail though,,patience patience

I checked my local FTLs and the each had 2-3 pairs of every size, so while they aren't really limited, I think they distribute them to a lot of locations but don't make as many since they're just "Easters".

Not my favourite in the line so far, but I would cop them if they get a big disco.

Stopped by niketown here in NYC to ask if the FTB pairs are available if the raffle winner doesn't pick them up. I was told if they aren't picked up they are shipped back to Oregon.

Two seconds later I see an employee purchase a pair and walk out with no problem... [emoji]128373[/emoji]

I feel like they removed the promo code section from Nike Canada, when I get to checkout I can't seem to find it ? Anyone else having this problem

Was lucky enough to meet Kobe after the game Weds in Phx, got my Bruce Lee's signed. They look amazing
this is awesome bro. Been living in newport about a year now and have been dying to meet kobe on a whim hahaha I always have a pair of kobes in my car. haha

I feel like they removed the promo code section from Nike Canada, when I get to checkout I can't seem to find it ? Anyone else having this problem

I have a feeling people were finding promo codes that only work for the US website and kept contacting Nike about why it won't work. Just a thought.

Can't believe there's still a virtual FSR of BHMs on NDC

did Nike really overproduce this badly?

What is going on with that BL t-shirt? Didn't someone see it "restocked" earlier today, now its back to just size S and $40 again

I have a feeling people were finding promo codes that only work for the US website and kept contacting Nike about why it won't work. Just a thought.

Thanks I messaged Nike it only works in the US. Can never catch a break haha

BL shirt back up on NDC. fake sell out lol smh
I only see S M and 2XL left and they brought the price back up to $40 again.

For those of you who bought the bl shirt on discount or for full price, contact Nike with the code epic25. They will price adjust it to you with the discounted price with the coupon code.
I think that code only works for clearance.

It went on sale like a week after it was available for purchase. So everybody who bought it for the clearance price should be able to have the code applied.

Back
Top Bottom