Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Whites are the only ones worth having to me. (Stock locate turned up dust in the end though)
I'm so over all these colors no matter the brand, back to bland for me.

Colored kicks: For the Nephews/Niece ball teams, cute.
Colored kicks: For my closet, scoop while under ether, post pics of grabs*rolls eyes at self, give to Nephew DS

Last edited:
How? What was said?

I have some friends with the Suns that take care of me from time to time. Funniest part is that he really could not have been nicer. I have never really heard of anyone having a positive interaction with him from over the years lol. But he stayed very late after the game, the busses left and everything... Signed and took pics with everyone. There was a documentary crew with him as well so maybe that had something to do with it too. He walked up to me and signed both kicks. I said "Thanks my dude, I appreciate it" and he looked me dead in eye and smiled and said "you're welcome". It was really cool. Plus I like the fact that the only words he said to me was "You're Welcome" since that was such a dope ad campaign.

Last edited:
I want to donate to omaze but $10 gives me 100 entries and $10k gives me 100,000 entries.

In the end only the wealthiest win as usual.

Last edited:
I have some friends with the Suns that take care of me from time to time. Funniest part is that he really could not have been nicer. I have never really heard of anyone having a positive interaction with him from over the years lol. But he stayed very late after the game, the busses left and everything... Signed and took pics with everyone. There was a documentary crew with him as well so maybe that had something to do with it too. He walked up to me and signed both kicks. I said "Thanks my dude, I appreciate it" and he looked me dead in eye and smiled and said "you're welcome". It was really cool. Plus I like the fact that the only words he said to me was "You're Welcome" since that was such a dope ad campaign.
Cool story man. Just that eye contact would give me chills. I might have been star struck or speechless lol.

After rewatching those highlights of him turn vintage mamba against the wolves and pels in those kicks its hard to pass up even as memorabalia. Those were probably his best games this year, Im suprised he doesnt wear the BHM every game.

Can't wear them after February due to uniform policy, unless it's your teams colours.

Last edited:
Whites are the only ones worth having to me. (Stock locate turned up dust in the end though)
I'm so over all these colors no matter the brand, back to bland for me.

Colored kicks: For the Nephews/Niece ball teams, cute.
Colored kicks: For my closet, scoop while under ether, post pics of grabs*rolls eyes at self, give to Nephew DS

I understand what you mean. I usually buy the nuetral colors as well but it's okay to have some color every now and then in my opinion. I like the whites but I would never get around to wearing them like that because of other all whites in the closet whereas some of the other cws they are a little different.

I been wearing the bhms for indoor bball, I'm a bigger guy and I'm surprised of their performance. I dropped a good amount of buckets and they're so responsive so I lightly move around the court better with no fatigue. Definitely worth a double up or at least a beater colorway

I been wearing the bhms for indoor bball, I'm a bigger guy and I'm surprised of their performance. I dropped a good amount of buckets and they're so responsive so I lightly move around the court better with no fatigue. Definitely worth a double up or at least a beater colorway

IMO the Chilles, ASG, and the Easters are beater CWs

Again, just IMO

For those that have the BHM's how hard is it to clean that white sole? OCD is a major issue with me lol

Are you kidding me? You better not be actually cleaning the bottom of the damn sole.
I clean all my soles / outsoles / midsoles after each wear.  Longevity of my shoes.  
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom