Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So Nike is expanding the Jordan Future theme to Kobe... I kinda dig the Icons, not that color though.

So much red and black :smh:

mj-shrugs-shoulders-o.gif

that gold pair will be copped and rocked on the court immediately. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

reminds me more of the VC 1.

i actually like the icon more than the XI

Last edited:
I can did the black, gold kinda iffy on. Those del sols PS though take my money.

that gold pair will be copped and rocked on the court immediately.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'd be careful, looks like it's built more with casual wear in mind. Don't know if the upper would protect the foot and ankle efficiently. 

that gold pair will be copped and rocked on the court immediately. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

what if it has no monkey paw?

are you referring to the zoom setup?

I'd be careful, looks like it's built more with casual wear in mind. Don't know if the upper would protect the foot and ankle efficiently. 

you got me thinking, i guess i'll have to see what kind of tech outside will be carried over from the 6. if it has some sort of heel counter then i should be fine..

Not a fan of the Icons on first look. The upper/midsole combo just looks funny to me. Wonder if it's meant to be a performance or lifestyle model though.

Getting more excited to check out the XIs though now that more detailed pics are coming out.

Really feeling the black and white icons. They look comfortable. Copping two pairs. One to wear and the other to black out to wear to work.

i would like the gold better if they had a blacked out sole, the mix of gold, white and black doesn't look good imho

i like these two icon CWs more than both of the XIs we've seen so far. it's early, but now i know for sure to pass on the 'achilles' knowing i'd rather spend money on these. i'm sure i'll buy at least one XI down the line, most likely a multicolor id.

Back
Top Bottom