Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
FAIL. 
roll.gif

At least with the draw, you know you're going to get a definite L...the FTL release for some reason gave me some false glimmer of hope since I've gotten lucky before.

Man this is such bs...to me it looks like a straight lie and that no-one in Europe is going to be in with a chance to get a pair. Why would they just pick random Nike+ members?
This would be pretty cool if they did this, maybe based on order history for people who have purchased Kobes before. I was lucky enough to get chosen with that Nike+ rainbow Flyknit Racer, I'll keep my fingers crossed on that.

Kind of off topic but I'm trying to take some thoughts off of all the L's that have happened and that are bound to happen today. 

I finally pulled trigger on Eulogy's last week and when I got them they looked even better in person. Something about that Hyper Grape color. I've also always been a big fan of CW's that were at least close to a Lakers CW so probably factors in. 

my kobe story real quick,

im a clipper fan. jan 22 2006 i had a choice to see 2 games, lakers raptors or the early game at staples that day, clippers warriors.

i say to myself  "kobe might go for 50 tonight...**** it im going to see my clips play baron davis and the dubs"

biggest L of my life i wanted to cry that night. 

I'll add on my Kobe story. I grew up a Lakers fan in the midwest, in a city with no NBA team, so I never got to see Kobe in person growing up. But by some miracle I managed to win a random contest on facebook to be flown out to LA, go to a Lakers game, and meet Steve Nash (who was injured at the time, although I met Goran Dragic too actually. He was a really nice guy... I digress). So this game just happens to be the night that Shaq's jersey is getting retired. So not only do I get to finally watch my Lakers, but I get to see Phil Jackson, Jack Nicholson, and basically anybody else you can think of important to the Lakers, giving speeches honoring Shaq, as well as a speech from Superman himself.

Oh, and Kobe... Kobe played 47 minutes and put up a triple double to beat the Mavs by 20 and keep the Lakers in the playoff race.

#MambaMemories

^that's an awesome story. I always wanted to see Kobe play in LA, so I made it out there once last season but he got injured the week before the game I had tix to, so I went out there two times this season. I was hoping to see Jack sitting front row too, as he's one of my favorites but no dice on any of them. Should have probably just planned on going out there for this game.

Back
Top Bottom