Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I have a feeling it will be the FTB pair tonight as it's already in the commerical. I'd like to get a pair as it's likely his last game worn shoe but Big Stages are better.

Last edited:
I have a feeling it will be the FTB pair tonight as it's already in the commerical.
True, forgot about that. I got a pair off feebay, can't complain though, I had a bit of paypal balance and the ebay bucks certificate, came out to be about 100 over retail which is fine for me, I'll pay that extra to have peace of mind on that. 

That'll also save me from iDing the Promotagged pair if he wears the FTBs

anyone done buying Kobes after the 11s?
For sure, at least not to the extent that I am right now. There's definitely a connection with buying the same shoes you see an athlete wearing on the court. Especially when he's your favorite player, and also considering how much input he had into the shoes, they were an extension of him, based on how he plays. Now I'm not sure what the inspiration behind the design will be. Based on how DeRozan plays? 

Westbrook almost had me interested in those Jordan 30s but that's as close as another athlete came to getting me interested in a new signature that they weren't a part of.

True, forgot about that. I got a pair off feebay, can't complain though, I had a bit of paypal balance and the ebay bucks certificate, came out to be about 100 over retail which is fine for me, I'll pay that extra to have peace of mind on that. 

That'll also save me from iDing the Promotagged pair if he wears the FTBs

Good price, what size?

Even if someone says they won't buy future releases it's hard to believe. Especially when they see stuff like this .

Heidi Burgett ‏@heidiburgett 2h2 hours ago
Kobe's shoes will continue to grace basketball courts worldwide – some new, some retro & some classics remastered w/ the latest innovations.

One bid at 24,000 already, get in there fellas!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322066637739
I will wait with my bid until the end of the auction and win it clutch like Kobe
roll.gif

then I will wake up from dreaming

I "HATE" that Nike won't let me buy any of these damn FTB's and keeps handing me Ls! Need to get a stadium full of sneakerheads and make that commercial!! 
laugh.gif

For sure, at least not to the extent that I am right now. There's definitely a connection with buying the same shoes you see an athlete wearing on the court. Especially when he's your favorite player, and also considering how much input he had into the shoes, they were an extension of him, based on how he plays. Now I'm not sure what the inspiration behind the design will be. Based on how DeRozan plays? 

Westbrook almost had me interested in those Jordan 30s but that's as close as another athlete came to getting me interested in a new signature that they weren't a part of.
derozan aint playing tonight. Fml. L on the whole pack. L on kobe signing my Vs in march. L on watching demar play in them and trying to get his sig. I wonder if theyll do stuff at every other game tonight? Still might go to raps nets and get an L b4hand at fulton st unclaimed pairs. Im taking Ls straight to the grave.

Back
Top Bottom