Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
messing around with the mamba ID options, and still debating with the midsole cushioning options. Although I love the coushiony feeling of lunarlon, I know that they will inevitably bottom out. Now to decide whether to drop the extra $$$ for full length zoom...

Last edited:
Just got the Kobe 11 tb off Nike eu as well. Chuffed. I'm surprised these haven't sold out yet. Is it the lack of publicity since they didn't come up on the store if you weren't logged in and so didn't have a countdown?

messing around with the mamba ID options, and still debating with the midsole cushioning options. Although I love the coushiony feeling of lunarlon, I know that they will inevitably bottom out. Now to decide whether to drop the extra $$$ for full length zoom...

Can we design now?

View media item 1992579
Even though Bean wasn't my dude from that era A.I is. I always respected the mamba for his fierce competitiveness and edge. Thought about doing the B&G but Mamba day should be purple not B&G. Nike and their lame marketing smdh. Salute to the mamba on 4/13 and with that said fade to royalty in the purple fades mamba you will be missed. Respect man.

I was shocked too. Never expected this.

If I could get the 9 or 8 tonight, that would be the icing on the cake.
Did they email you a password to unlock ?

Cause im already logged in on my nike+  and at the product page there is an " unlock " button and once i click it it requires a password .

I wonder if its for all Nike+ members or raffle via email 

Thanks in advance

How come nike makes it so hard for us in the U.S. for FTB 11? Why can't they just make a lot of these and release them on nike.com, do they not want more money? This is the shoes that Kobe will wear on his last game, of course everybody wants it. Why make it so hard? I just don't get it.

Did they email you a password to unlock ?
Cause im already logged in on my nike+  and at the product page there is an " unlock " button and once i click it it requires a password .

I wonder if its for all Nike+ members or raffle via email 

Thanks in advance

Did you get an email with a link?

The sent me a mail with the link to the product and then no password is necessary. After I logged in and copped my pair, I was not able to get back to the product page.

So what time are the Kobe 11 releasing at? I am currently deployed and I'm trying to get a pair off of SNKRS

Did you get an email with a link?

The sent me a mail with the link to the product and then no password is necessary. After I logged in and copped my pair, I was not able to get back to the product page.
Unfortunately no email .

I was randomly searching for "kobe" to find if they got to new tshirts and found the product along with all the other FTB's.

Logged in with Nike+ but it requires a password .

Probably some selected nike+ members can only buy.

Unfortunately no email .
I was randomly searching for "kobe" to find if they got to new tshirts and found the product along with all the other FTB's.

Logged in with Nike+ but it requires a password .

Probably some selected nike+ members can only buy.

Seems like it. At first I thought it was just an advertisement mail, because of Mamba Day.

Back
Top Bottom