Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I think the story behind the Avars is pretty cool. Nike always finding ways to create colorways lol. Next colorway they'll have is the "what if" Kobe XI, what if Kobe was drafted to the celtics or what if he went to the clippers. The muse pack is dope though and I see the Avars going quick especially because it's a neutral blue color so the non Kobe/laker fans can cop his shoe without the usual purple/gold colors

you a savage my G. i was considering it since i got there super early and could have taken like 10, but i felt bad for all the fans looking forward to them on their seats lol

Best part was I took them AFTER the game was over. I think the people forgot about them. They fell behind the seat. Once they left... #gone

so let me see how much those free shirts will resell for 
smokin.gif

eek.gif
 nooooope 

Last edited:
And only two thousand pairs were available.
Is this accurate?

I wonder how many pairs were made for each of FTB sneaker releases. After receiving so many emails from Nike.com, starting with "NOT SELECTED", I'm fortunate to have won the raffle for the FTB 11.
I just want to cop one of these, leaning toward tinkers.

If you guys could only get one out these 3 which one would it be?
I would probably get the Tinker version as well. If by chance, all 3 would later go on a discount, I would try to get the Muse pack unless a more interesting colorway comes out of the Kobe 11 between now and later.

Yea I'd say 140 range is a pretty good price for now. Maybe if they go on sale on NDC at some point with the extra code 

Thanks might pass since its not exactly my size and i hate that for ball. Last two models have been TTS for me whereas IX I halfsized down.

Im really struggling to pick a pair I really like this silhouette. Theyve all been good but none that stand out

Back
Top Bottom