Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone have issues or worried about the white turning yellow on their White Horses? I've only worn them a few times, but I saw someone else's today and they were turning yellow.

Can Jason Markk repel keep them fresh or only use the cleaner and the fine brush on them?

It might actually be coming up again, the SNKRS feed removed the original "draw closed" for the original FTB XI.

Holding out hope...

NIke on a Tear they gotta be doing this on purpose.... they just like to rip our hearts apart.

watch it be a mistake just like the damn price on the ID's, just like these damn draws that only led to L's. never taken so many L's in my life in such a small period of time and nike is responsible for this.

NIKE IS THE DAMN DEVIL

YES THIS MAN HAS HAD IT

I think it might be a glitch. I favorited the shoe, so it appears under there and when I click there, it says Drawing on Apr 15 - Notify Me. But if you click it, it says sold out and doesn't let you get notified.

Either way, I should put in a claim to Nike and say their false hope has crushed my dreams and I'll never buy another shoe from them again unless they give me a pair. That's how it works, right?

Yea that's not showing on my app either. People still bidding over a grand. It won't happen but would be funny if Nike finally released a bunch more and not just want of those small re-stocks. Otherwise I think people are crazy to honk these are dropping back to $500.

Last edited:
Which XIs have the best chance to hit the outlet? I like the shoe, but just not sold on any one color way, so just trying to find the best deal on em.

i hate nike for making kobe's last in game shoe limited. shame on them big time. after copping a few retro kobe's this year im retiring again for a couple of years. 

Back
Top Bottom