Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
View media item 1996262View media item 1996264
Saw last night that it specifically mentioned April 15th as the draw date, then updated this morning to 4pm as the draw time. I still have the same screen in SNKRS as of 1pm PST. That would be a huge error overlook for Nike to not correct for over 12 hours. Crossing my fingers that the draw happens in 3 hours...

I don't even have it on my app.

Saw last night that it specifically mentioned April 15th as the draw date, then updated this morning to 4pm as the draw time. I still have the same screen in SNKRS as of 1pm PST. That would be a huge error overlook for Nike to not correct for over 12 hours. Crossing my fingers that the draw happens in 3 hours...
It's apparently happened before with some Jordan retros too. It's still worthy of a hail mary check at 7 pm EST, but it's likely still a glitch.

I don't even have it on my app.

It isn't visible in my SNKRS feed but it was last night (showing the april 15th date) and that's when I saved in my favorites. I clicked on "notify me" and it seems to allow it when the checkmark stayed checked. I saw that most who could still see it had it saved previously. Hopefully not a glitch...we will see in about 3 1/2 hours...

South coast saying they're getting FTB 11s today and making calls right now. They raffled them Monday. Hmmmm.

South coast saying they're getting FTB 11s today and making calls right now. They raffled them Monday. Hmmmm.

That makes zero sense. There were 4 stores in CA that were on the launch locator and did raffles monday:

Bev Center
Glendale
Culver City
Del Ammo

South Coast wasn't listed on any of the launch locators because I would have gone. Something is VERY fishy about this.

Last edited:
That makes zero sense. There were 4 stores in CA that were on the launch locator and did raffles monday:

Bev Center
Glendale
Culver City
Del Ammo

South Coast wasn't listed on any of the launch locators because I would have gone. Something is VERY fishy about this.

I didn't even see Glendale or Del Ammo on that Launch Locator.
What the heck.

Agreed. Don't know how much truth there is anymore...guy told me yesterday the release today will be FCFS, but I guess not?

Yea that's fishy, I called Glendale on Sunday just top double check and they said they weren't getting them.

4kb's today. Dang these are white!
R6KJYO.gif

Agreed. Don't know how much truth there is anymore...guy told me yesterday the release today will be FCFS, but I guess not?

For what it's worth, if you are referring to the guy who works in the back and doesn't wear the usual FTL attire, I talked with him last week and he said they would be doing FCFS as long as the release was kept low key. However when I asked him what time I should get there on Wednesday he was surprised they were releasing on Wednesday since he didn't have them in yet. Might just drive over now and see what's up

Why are the XI's the only ones removed from SNKRS? Every other shoe in the FTB pack including the initial post is still there, along with Kobe The Conductor and Mamba Day ID

Just gave South Coast a call, looks like they raffled the FTB' XI's on Monday and Tuesday and they're making calls today.

******* footlocker.com/launch my ***

Last edited:

Bev Center
Glendale
Culver City
Del Ammo

Hella fishy man. Nobody I know knew there was a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom