Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

where u guys get info about the ftb xi hitting South Coast?
I was chatting with the employee there while picking up a pair of the X Elite WTK 
nthat.gif

I would just take it for what it's worth. On my way out, I joked that if I can get my hands on the ftb xi today then I won't cop another pair of the X's on disco and he said good luck
mean.gif

Just got the merion high school ed. Didnt try them in store, expect they have the same fit as the elites. I did a quick snap to show the Aces is shorter then the elites....(they both size 10) dang. I put the aces on and they are much more snug then my elites. I recommand to up .5 of your elite size.
View media item 1996168

Just got the merion high school ed. Didnt try them in store, expect they have the same fit as the elites. I did a quick snap to show the Aces is shorter then the elites....(they both size 10) dang. I put the aces on and they are much more snug then my elites. I recommand to up .5 of your elite size.
wink.gif
 j/k   thanks for the heads up on that, not sure how that might translate to the EM Mamba Day iDs though 
embarassed.gif

^^ Thanks for the tip. Hows the cushioning and your overall assessment of these?

Yeah I guess most fans getting their mamba day iD in the wrong size.

The EM is just lunarlon mid/insoles. Just like the kobe 7-9 but much thicker in the heel n softer. Sorry didnt detail pics. Already put back in box n going to return them for a sz10.5 tmr. Its mid night now in hk.

Last edited:
I saw a dude on the bay selling 11 pairs of the FTB Kobe 11's. Now that pisses me off I couldn't even get 1

Can someone please help me find the final socks, i'll pay...idk man, the dmv is dried up with any

Back
Top Bottom