Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I've seen a few pairs go for under 1K now and I've had dialogue where sellers are willing to accept PP invoice offers in the 800-900 range.

It's still a bit much for me and as time continues to pass, I think the price will continue to come down a bit more until we're in the 600-700 range.

I had a hard time paying $700 for the Air Jordan 2 Just Don "Beach" colorway and they have nice leather and suede on them. I'm hoping these drop more as more pairs come in and weeks go by.

3rd Kobe related delivery today, I'm really liking these. Starting to think I'll complete the Avar/Tinker/Parker pack and possibly call it a day on the 11.
Great looking shoe! The key word I see is day lol. These are too hard to stay away from lol

I tried my best to replicate both of those when I made my two pairs of Mamba Days.  Sure I'm not the only one.

3rd Kobe related delivery today, I'm really liking these. Starting to think I'll complete the Avar/Tinker/Parker pack and possibly call it a day on the 11.
I was really impressed when I picked mine up last week.  I agree...keep the laces.  It's one of the cool details on the shoe, and every shoe in this pack is all about those little details.  The outsoles on these are fantastic in person.

Last edited:
Or you know until the Team USA, HTM or some other awesome limited can't miss CW comes out
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom