Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Or you know until the Team USA, HTM or some other awesome limited can't miss CW comes out
laugh.gif

Ugh, true

Considering that it's a targeted May 5th release date for the Tinkers (at least according to FTL's release calendar), not much information has come out about them.

I'm assuming it'll be a GR similar to the Avars, but damn it'd be nice to get some more info.

Last edited:
We don't know if there will be a USA Kobe 11 for sure.

It just matched one of the unreleased CWs and considering that Nike's made them for the US in the Olympics the past two times (or is it three?) and players like DeMar wear them, it's likely to happen imo.

how do we know USA shoes will be Kobe 11s? i havent seen that anywhere
They have released a USA colorway the last 2 years and its likely with the Olympics being this year that they will release a pair. I still love the Olympic 7's, probably my fave colorway of the 7's.

We don't know if there will be a USA Kobe 11 for sure.

It just matched one of the unreleased CWs and considering that Nike's made them for the US in the Olympics the past two times (or is it three?) and players like DeMar wear them, it's likely to happen imo.
This.

For those who got some Ftb xi's, have you work yours yet and if you have is it for ball or causal? I can't even bring myself to put them on yet haha

I'm wondering since the demand is so high for these FTB XI's will they have a restock. It's hard to believe Nike wouldn't capitalize on that 60 point game.

Back
Top Bottom